Chapter 37 (Jealous)

Salam hello hot headed sexy beasts.. lool i am so impressed by how you kept on guessing who Amal saw in the previous chapter and about 50% of you guessed it right. Mehn my #TLIMMsquad is so full of amazing intelligent people and for that i am grateful for your amazing comments. I love you people... Let me not forget,a huge big fat shoutout goes to (@fatigaladima) for being the first commenter on the previous chapter. Thank you sweetheart 😘.
Boom! Here goes chapter 36 i hope you'll love it.
Oh i almost forgot pls check up my new ongoing story (The DUFF)... i promise you'll love it it's amazing... we're only a few chapters on it's not too late to join #theduffgang. ❣

#TLIMM
#TLIMMsquad
*******************
"Awww... big sis is here.! Well hello Malik's Zain".

Aaliyah Zain's sister gushed as she entered into the main house after Malik has dropped her off and greeted with her parents and other family members and has already gotten on his way.

Zain rolled her eyes at her sister and engulfed her into a sisterly hug. They really missed each other as Aaliyah is out of town and back to school. She had been very busy with rounding up her final year of college that's why she  barely spend more than two days in town. But luckily enough for Zain,she has got the chance to see her sister today as it happened to be the weekend too which means they can chat as long as they want without having to think of anywhere to go.

"I missed you baby sis"...
Zain gushed.

"Awwnnn i missed you too. But you're glowing and looking all cute and all shades of beautiful ".

Aaliyah replied Zain looking at her admiring her big sis.

"You look not too bad too sissy".
Zain replied back as they entered into Zain's old room with both of them plopping on the bed as bed made a squeaky sound due to their weight.

"I know you missed me,my promising bed.. i missed you too".
Zain spoke in a dramatic tune as if the bed could hear her making Aaliyah scrunch her nose at her sister's little dramatic act.

"Weirdo". She mumbled to Zain.

"Hahha you still love me that way woman". Zain responded with a wink.

The two sisters kept on catching up with each other until it was zuhr prayer time,they both stood up and performed ablution,then prayed together before entering the kitchen to help their mother with making lunch.

"Hey maama need some help".
Zain said as she took the vegetables from her mother and began to chop them on the chopping board.

Aaliyah on the other hand, took care of seasoning and peppering the chicken as she took it out of the oven humming some tune to herself.

Seeing them taking care of the cooking,their mother went into her bedroom to offer her Zuhr prayer too.

"Zain darling sis"..
Aaliyah called out.

Zain answered with a huff knowing well enough that every time Aaliyah called her by some sweet name,she is definately up to something or needed something from her. This time around,she internally hoped it's not some mischievous thing she's up to as she knew how mischievous Aaliyah could be sometimes.

"What's up? Hope you're not up to some mischief lil missy".
Zain said turning to Aaliyah with a pointed look on her face.

"No i am all grown up now ".
Aaliyah retorted putting her hands in surrender with a grin making it's way to her face.

"Errm i was wondering if you could do me a favour ".

"What favour?"
Zain asked eager to know whatever it is.