27 | Surprise

T W E N T Y S E V E N

~And the stars blinked, as they watched her carefully, jealous of her smile.~

a d e l i n

"Surprise." Caleb whispers in my ear, his arms tightening around my waist as if knowing that my knees are on the verge of buckling.

I lean into him, water brimming my eyes.

So many memories, this glass house brings back so many memories.

"S'il te plait ne pleure pas (Please don't cry)" That silvery voice mumbles against my skin, his lips placing a light kiss on my head.

I immediately turn around to envelop him in a death grip, smiling when his arms move around my sniffing form, returning the embrace.

Pulling away, I beam at my friends who grin at me with bright, shining eyes. Tears. They have tears in their eyes, all of them.

I open my arms wide and without seconds to spare, they come in for a group hug, laughing as the nine of us knock the air out of eachother. When we pull away my gaze still remains fixated on the house infront of me.

The gang house.

"It looks the same but at the same time, so diffrent." I voice my thoughts, I can't remember the last time I had visited this place. Coming here again only increases the always there yearning to move back.

"Why are we here? I mean, don't get me wrong I love the surprise, it's just going to be harder to say goodbye." My eyes remain fixed on the house, still taking the glass and wood exterior in.

Despite dividing the cost in nine, the Fountford Lake House had costed us a hefty amount, being an estate as large and downright gorgeous as it was we had expected it, though it had taken a lot of persuading from Noah for have all of us to agree to the huge change.

With all time access to Lake Fountford, an indoor and outdoor pool, bonfire area, movie room and gym It's the absolute package.

The front of the estate is all glass walls and oak bordering, giving clear access to the interior but the house being on private and high security land with twenty-four-seven surveillance, our worries were minimal.

"What if we didn't bring you here to say goodbye?" Danny's voice slices through my thoughts. the rest of my friends continue to look at me with those wide smiles.

"Huh?" I blink in confusion.

Noah rolls his eyes when I turn to Caleb-who still has his arm wrapped around my waist-with a questioning look but the only answer I get from him is a soft smile.

"You have to explain everything in detail, she's too dumb to comprehend it herself." Noah nudges Danny just as I glare at him, displaying my manicured middle finger to him.

"Such bold displays by such a pretty lady." Caleb's lips find my ear again and I feel them tug up in a grin when I elbow him.

I focus my attention back on the group. Or at least try to.

"We're moving in, baby!" Candi exclaims, she opens her arms wide in a grand gesture "Again!" Mason adds.

For what feels like the tenth time today, my mouth drops open, eyes blinking.

"What? How? When?" I stumble for words, confusion tinged by excitement clouding my senses. I can't comprehend this.

All of us, again in the gang house. This is beyond amazing. I hear chuckles as we slowly start to walk towards the waiting house.