Ch.5 My first time.

Yunhae POV:
...when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. I stood there frozen. I knew it was Namjoon. I turned around to face him. Again I stared at his Bare Skin.

Namjoon: Like What you see?
He asked me with a smirk on his face. I blushed.
Yunhae: I-I didn-
Namjoon: You're cute when you blush you know?
He whispered into my ear. The next I knew was that I was pinned on the wall. My hands above my Head. He started whispering again..
Namjoon: You looked beautiful today, you know? I wanted to kiss you right there and now.
Yunhae: N-Namjoon, I-I
Namjoon: You What?
He faced me. Our faces were some inches away. We were really close.
Yunhae: I want to Kiss you.
I whispered.
His eyes widened a little. Without thinking i just smashed my lips on his. He held me on my waist and pulled me Closer. His lips were soft. I pulled back. We both breathed heavily. This time I pinned him on the wall. I whispered to him...
Yunhae: I want you..
His eyes widened and I kissed him again and he kissed me back.

Namjoon POV:
She kissed me and I kissed her back. Her lips tasted like Strawberries. God I wanted to do that a long time ago. I pinned her again on the wall still Kissing. She wrapped her legs around My waist and pulled me closer. I put her gently on the Bed and went on top of her. I started kissing her neck and found my favorite spot. She moaned a little. I chuckled. I went back to her lips and kissed them. I pulled back and asked her..

Namjoon: Are you sure you ready?
Yunhae: Yes!
I gently kissed her forehead and went lower. I took her T-Shirt and Bra off. I started to suck her breast. She moaned loudly.
Yunhae: Ugh, Namjoon! FUCK ME!
A smile appeared on My Face.
Namjoon: Gladly
I smirked, but soon my smirk faded away. Because i noticed something.
Namjoon: I-I don't have a condom.
Yunhae: I think we don't need one.
Namjoon: Are you Sure?
Yunhae: Yes.
I took my Towel off. My Member was hard. She saw it and smirked. Before I entered I rubbed it against her clit and entered. I went slowly in and out.
Yunhae: F-Faster.
I did as she said. After some time I stopped and kissed her. She then got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. After kissing my neck, she went to my hard member. She smirked and started to lick the top. After that she took my Member into her mouth, her head going up and down. After some time she stopped and laid next to me.
Yunhae: Tonight was amazing.
I nodded. We both then fell asleep.

—————————————————
A/N: Woow. Uhh okay. Just to tell you guys. Taehyung is still living in my story. You guys need to wait. Byeeeee!