Ch. 15 Rude.

Yunhae POV:
Wow, Namjoon got rude. When I approached him at the table and asked him, he just snapped at me. Guess it's a no. I was walking to my room as I saw my Dorm room Open. I walked quickly into the dorm and saw some boxes full of..

Namjoon's clothes?

Yunhae: NAMJOON?
I called out. He came back with another box and Just smiled at me.
Yunhae: What-
Namjoon: I hope you are doing well with your boyfriend! GOOD LUCK!
With that he walked out of the dorm. A few minutes later Tae and Kookie came in and took the other boxes. What the fuck is wrong with Namjoon? He is really Moving out. As they both took out the last Boxes i slammed the door Shut and Just went to Bed. I was already tired enough of this shit.

Does he hate me?

___________________________________
Namjoon POV:
Thanks to Kook and Tae i finished earlier with putting in all my stuff in my old house again. It was 9:00 pm so I just took a quick shower. I ate half an hour later. I was about to go to sleep until I got calls from Yunhae.

1 Missed call.
2 Missed call.
3 Missed call.
......
25 Missed call.
All of them were Yunhae's. A minute later I got a call from an Unknown number. I was curious like always so I picked it up.

Namjoon: Hello?
???: Is this Kim Namjoon?
A old lady spoke.
Namjoon: Uhm yes that's me.
???: Can you please come to the Hospital as fast as you can? Something happened to Yunhae I don't know what..
I didn't know what to say. All I could think was about what actually happened to her. If she is alright. URGH!
Namjoon: Wich Hospital?

——
I waited for two hours in front of the Operation room, what the fuck is wrong? As I was waiting alone a old lady approached me.

???: Namjoon right?
Namjoon: Y-Yes.. how do you-
???: You are the Father of the child right?
Namjoon: H-How-
???: My Name is Nona. I am the one who took care of Yunhae for years.
I remember. Yunhae told me about her. I quickly stood up from my seat and bowed to her firmly. She just smiled to me. We both waited in silence after that. After like ten minutes they brought her out and put her into the room. They said she won't wake up till tomorrow. So I decided to stay. I was sitting on the floor beside her and just stayed awake. Soon my eyes closed and my body was resting on the floor..

___________________________________
A/N: I know, Short chapter but I will try to make em longer! Hope you guys enjoyed my story so far! ILY! ❤️❤️❤️👏

Next update on Sunday