Ch.6 Help!

Yunhae POV:
I woke up and next to me, there was a cute Namjoon, sleeping. I kissed his forehead and before I knew it he hugged me tightly.

Namjoon: Please don't leave me Yunhae. I-I d-don't want t-to l-lose you.
Tears started floating down his cheeks.
I was shocked. I was shaking him to wake up but...no response. His breath got heavier and slower. I suddenly took his wrist and checked his pulse. It was beating low. I got out off bed as fast as I could, got my phone and called 911. I ran back to Namjoon still checking his pulse. Soon the ambulance came and took him to the hospital. I was beside him all the time. I didn't want to leave him. Tears filled up my eyes. We finally arrived and he got some treatment. After like 4 hours, he was brought back to his room. The doctor came out...
Yunhae: D-Doctor How is he doing?
Doctor: He is fine.
Yunhae: What was the matter.
The doctor sighed deeply and said..
Doctor: He had a bad nightmare. He was dying in his dream. Every Minute his dreams would change, and he would see himself dying or is dying. That's why his pulse was slow.
With that the Doctor left quickly. I couldn't even respond to what he just said.
When I entered Namjoon's Room... I saw Taehyung and Yuna in there.
Taehyung with a knife and playing with it and Yuna on top of Namjoon Choking him.

I ran inside and Pulled Yuna back. She fell onto the floor.

Taehyung: YUNA BABE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
Yuna: Y-Ye
I cut her off.
Yunhae: LISTEN. HE DID NOTHING TO YOU GUYS. JUST LEAVE ME AND HIM ALONE.
Taehyung: Well... you just left me!
Yunhae: Are you fucking Crazy! You just wanted me for SEX YOU ASS.
Yuna: Bitch!
Yunhae: GO ROT IN HELL! BOTH OF YOU. THE DEVIL IS WAITING FOR YOU GUYS!
Taehyung came to me closer, Yuna held both of my hands and made me kneel down. Taehyung held the knife onto my neck and made a slight cut. Blood started to flow down. I wanted to cry but I held my tears back.

Taehyung: That's for leaving me, little bitch.
He laughed.
He then held the knife onto my stomach. He pressed the knife more into my stomach. Tears left my eyes. I couldn't shout. All I could do was whispering..
I whispered ,,Help''
Soon after I whispered, Taehyung was pulled back. I looked up who it was, it was Namjoon.

Namjoon: YOU CRAZY ASS!
Taehyung: That bitch deserves to die.
Namjoon: WHY? WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?
Taehyung let the knife fall onto the floor.
Taehyung: SHE FUCKING LEFT ME BEACUSE OF YOU!

Namjoon POV:
She didn't left him for me. He left her because she didn't wanted to have sex. How can he be so rude?
I punched him till he got uncuncious. I told Yunhae to hold Yuna. I quickly got dressed. I grabbed Yunhae's hand and ran out off the Hospital. We ran to a Park and sat on a nearby Bench. We both were breathing heavily. I saw the Cut on Yunhae's neck. I grabbed her hand again and went back to the Hospital to cure the cut on Yunhae's neck.

[3 hours later]

Namjoon POV:
We got out of the hospital and went back to Yunhae's house. When we arrived she jumped onto the Sofa and fell asleep. I chuckled and carried her to her Bedroom. Before leaving her room, I kissed her forehead and went to the living room. I slept on the Sofa. It was comfortable though, not gonna lie. Problem was, i couldn't sleep. Everything what happened was running through my mind. What does he want from us. With that thought I fell asleep.

—————————————————
A/N: Well... I was a little bit lying that you guys needed to wait till Taehyung came again. Anyways, I hope this chapter was long enough and as I said, this is my very first story.
~Love you guys ❤️