Ch.8 Tell Him!

[Friday]
Yunhae POV:
The next day, I was actually feeling better. Taehyung told me that he will pick me up for school. The Doorbell rang and I went outside. We both were talking until...

Taehyung: Yunhae.. when will you tell him?
That question made me think again.
Yunhae: I really don't know Taehyung. What if he tells me to abond that baby? What if he will hate me after that? What if-
Taehyung: Nothing like that will happen. Calm down. Everything will be alright. If you're not ready than it's okay but you can't keep everything by yourself.
I just nodded. What Taehyung said was true. I still was thinking about it when I should tell him.

[Lunch Break]
I was heading to the Cafeteria. When my stomach started to hurt. I felt like i was gonna Puke. I was rushing to the Bathroom but I bumped into someone. Someone that I didn't want to even see right now.. Namjoon!

Namjoon: Watch were you go- Yunhae? What's wrong.
I just ignored him. I was trying to escape but I had nowhere to go.
Namjoon started to shout.
Namjoon: FUCKING TALK TO ME YUNHAE!
Yunhae: WHY SHOULD I? I WAS BY MYSELF ALL THE TIME AND NOW YOU CARE?
Namjoon: FUCKING TELL ME! WHAT IS WRONG?
Yunhae: I AM FUCKING PREGNANT! NOW GET OUT OFF MY WAY!
I started running to the Bathroom. I started puking. I was really in pain. After some Minutes someone came in laughing. I turned around and saw Yuna.

Yuna: Haha. He will never come back to you.
Yunhae: Fuck you!
Yuna: Well, No. You deserved to be in Pain. Die soon. Bye Bitch.

I was crying and shouting in Pain. I stood up. I was weak.

Namjoon POV:
When she told me she was pregnant I knew right away that it was from me. God! What should i do? Oh god oh god oh god! Fuck! How can I even forget that Yunhae was there at the moments when I was with Yuna! How stupid can I be! FUCK!

—————————————————
A/N: So she finally told him. Sorry guys that this chapter is short but I don't have really much time to write. I am really sorry.

Luv u guys~