Ch. 16 Leaving.

Yunhae POV:
I woke up and stared at the white ceiling. Hospital. I looked beside me and saw a sleeping Namjoon on the floor. Why the fuck is he here? The door opened and Nona came in.

Nona: You are finally awake..
Yunhae: What is he doing here?
Nona: He came Yesterday to see you after i called him.
Yunhae: Urgh. What did the doctor say Yesterday?
Nona: You had twins and you lost one..
No. This can't be. Tears streamed down my face but i wiped them away as fast as i could.

Nona: Sweetie, do you love him?
I sighed and looked at Namjoon. I once did. I really did. But now someone else has my heart. He keeps me safe.
Yunhae: No, I don't.
This time she sighed. There was silence for good two minutes. I didn't know what to say. I just kept staring at Namjoon. The one i hated once. The one i was friends with. The one i loved once. The father of my Child.

Nona: You will be living with me for a few Months..
Yunhae: That's fine by me. I need a break from all of this.
That's when Namjoon yawned and rubbed his eyes. This sight was cute to be honest..

Namjoon: Y-YUNHAE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! ARE YOU HUNGRY?! I-
Yunhae: Shut up Namjoon. I am fine. You can leave now.
Namjoon: W-What-
Yunhae: Nona please take him out.
Namjoon: Fine. If you don't want to see me then say it already.
With that he walked out. Nona looked at me kinda disappointed but i already love someone.

Nona: Come on, get ready. Let's go home.
I nodded and went into the bathroom starting to get ready.

_______

Namjoon POV:
Even when i went out of the room, doesn't mean i left the Hospital. I waited outside for ten minutes. Soon the Door opened and they both came out of the room. Yunhae didn't look at me. She kept walking behind Nona. I stood up as fast as i could and held her wrist. She turned her head to me and looked me in the eyes.

Yunhae: Let.me.go.
Namjoon: Please Yunhae. Don't leave me like this.
Yunhae: Let me go already!
Namjoon: Please Yunhae. You can't leave me. I love you.
Yunhae: I'm sorry Namjoon but i don't.
That was it. I loosened my grip in her wrist and she walked away. I stared at her back while my eyes filled them up with tears. Those words. Those were the words i expected to hear.

___________________________________

Namjoon POV:

I only cried. I cried every single second. I miss her everyday, every minute, every second. I miss her Smile. I miss her laugh. I miss her in my arms. I miss her company. I miss it to go to the library with her. I miss it to wake up next to her. To make Breakfast for her. To sit next to her. To be with her. I miss everything of her. I didn't go to school for the whole week now. Tae and Kook would come over and would comfort me. My whole room is a mess. I am a mess. It was Sunday 6:00 pm. I stood up and went out, not caring how i looked. Walked to a lake. I looked at it. The view was beautiful and calming.

Namjoon: I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY! I HOPE YOU FOUND THE HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE. I HOPE YOU ARE LIVING PEACEFULLY. I HOPE, YOU FORGET ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I- I hope.. I hope you will tell our child that I love him or her..

___________________________________

A/N: UPDATED SOONERRRRRRRRR!!!!!

NAMJOON I FEEL BAD FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU! 😭😭

I hope you guys enjoyed it! LOVE YAAAA ALL ❤️❤️