Ch. 22 answers.

Yunhae POV:
He pulled me by my hair and dragged me to the back of the school. No one was watching thank god. I was crying because i don't want to abort the baby. He pushed me to the ground and again I landed on my belly but not hard this time. I quickly sat up and he walked up to me with a belt in his hand. No. Please no.

Dad: I told you to abort that thing didn't I? Why didn't you do it?
Yunhae: D-Dad p-please-
Dad: Wrong answer.
One hit directly on the cheek.
Dad: Are you still together with him?
Yunhae: Please Dad, leave me-
Dad: FUCKING ANSWER ME!
Two hits on the leg. It hurts. It fucking hurts..

Dad: Abort-
He got pushed to the floor. When I looked up Namjoon was standing there, with anger in his eyes.

Namjoon: Fucking hit her again and you will regret it!
He went over to him with a lighter.
Namjoon: You don't want to burn to death do you?
My dad looks afraid. I am shocked but wow. I never saw my dad scared like this! Namjoon came over me, helped me up and dragged me back into school. We stopped by the lockers.

Namjoon: Does it hurt?
Yunhae: N-No..
He came closer to me.
Namjoon: Why are you lying?
I didn't answer him and hugged him.

Namjoon POV:
She just hugged me. I automatically hugged her back. It feel wrong but at the same time right. I don't know anymore. She- she started crying. Shiiiitttt! I stroked her back and rested my chin on her head. How I missed her hug, to stroke her back, to calm her down..

___________________________________
A/N: I AM SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND YEAH! ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING! NEXT UPDATE ON TUESDAY!