20. With me.

Namjoon POV:
As I was walking Home alone, I suddenly remembered that I put my grey hoodie into the Shopping bag. Shit. I called Nona and asked her the Address to Her House since she is living there. She told me the address and I started to Jog to her house. As I arrived the Door was open and I heard shouting from Inside..

Yunhae's POV:
When we went home I could clearly tell that Jimin was pissed but why..? When we went in I asked him what's wrong. With that he started shouting.

Jimin: YOU STILL FUCKING LOVE HIM DON'T YOU?
Yunhae: W-Wha-
Jimin: YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU DON'T LOVE ME DO YOU? I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HIM. I KNOW THAT YOU FUCKING DO LOVE HIM.

I couldn't stand it how loud he shouted so i turned around starting to walk away when i felt hands pushing me. I fell directly onto my belly. Shit. I was on the floor groaning in pain when i heard another voice calling my name.

Namjoon: YUNHAE!
—————————————————

Namjoon POV:
There she was. Laying on my bed. Sleeping. Thank god, nothing happend to the baby. I stood up from the edge of the bed and went downstairs. I started cooking something. I never really cook, why am i cooking suddenly? I finished with cooking and prepared the table. While doing that I saw Yunhae coming downstairs. I quickly looked away and continued on preparing the table..

Yunhae: Uhmm.. May I ask where the bath-
Namjoon: Walk down the Hallway and on the left is the Bathroom.
Yunhae: Thank you..
With that she left. Urgh this will be the death of me! This is too awkward. I finished with preparing the table and finally put the food onto our Plate. I sat down and waited. She still didn't come. Soon the door opened and she came out but she didn't look well..

Namjoon: Yunhae.. Are you alright?
She just nodded and sat down.
Namjoon: Are you sure? Do you want to rest?
Yunhae: No no. It's alright. I am fine.

Silence.
We ate in silence. No one dared to say a word. After we finished with eating, I put the dishes into the sink and Yunhae was still sitting. While I was washing the dishes..

Yunhae: Namjoon..?
Namjoon: Hm?
Yunhae: C-Can I go-
Namjoon: No.
Yunhae: Why..? I am okay-
Namjoon: I am not letting you go until your boyfriend fucking calmed down. That boy needs help.
Yunhae: But l can't stay with you..
Namjoon: Don't worry. You will be sleeping in my bedroom, I take the sofa.
I heard her sighing. With that she left. Why does she want to go back after all what happened? Does she really love him more then her own life?!

Yunhae POV:
I don't know anymore. Do i Love Jimin or Namjoon. Why is this so hard? Heart oh heart decide already! Who do you choose?? Who am I kidding. You need to decide Yunhae. Fuck this shit. God help me. I need time. Goodnight shitty world.

—————————————————
A/N: I am so sorry that I updated late. I have been a little stressed lately and i am not really in a great mood. I try my best to write them better. I am sorry again. I love you all and thank you for reading. I will try to update tomorrow! ❤️🐙