Ch. 25 Waiting.

Yunhae POV:
I waited and waited. Where? In front of Namjoon's house. I want to thank him. It's been a while since I waited. Urgh.. where is he? I kept on checking my phone. No messages. Where is he?

{The next morning}

Namjoon POV:
Sunlight hitting my face. Ah Great. Waking up like this, is nice but in a hospital...? No. I sat up, and looked at my arm. I smiled to myself. I liked it. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself. My face wasn't normal. My eyes were red. Ah. Shit. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and went back into the room. Just at the moment the doctor came in and Kookie and Tae woke up.

Doctor: Goodmorning Mr. Kim.
Namjoon: Goodmorning Doctor.
I sat back down on my bed and looked at him with curiosity.

Doctor: Namjoon. May I ask you guy you cutted?
I just hung my head low. There was silence for some minutes. He sighed.

Doctor: You can't be silence if a psychiatrist asks you can you?

___________________________________
Taehyung POV:
I walked all the way to Namjoon's to bring him some clothes. Right there, right in front of his house door, there was she. She was there, with a store bought cake beside her. She was sitting there sleeping. I walked up to her and shaked her making her wake up.

Yunhae: I- I am awake!
Taehyung: Yah! What are you doing here?
Yunhae: Did- DID NAMJOON COME BACK?
She stood up too fast. She groaned in pain and sat back down.

Taehyung: What are you doing here Yunhae?! Shouldn't you be home resting??!
Yunhae: Ah! I won't rest until I Thank Namjoon. Do you know where he is?
Taehyung: Oh Yunhae..

_____
Yunhae POV:
I ran. I only ran. I didn't care if I had a baby inside me. I need to see him. It's all my fault. If I wasn't so dumb and stupid! I ran into the hospital, asking for his room number. There I stood. In front of his Door. Afraid to know. Nervous. Okay Yunhae. You can do this! I knocked on the door three times and entered the room.

Yunhae: Namjoon..
Namjoon: Y-Yunhae..?

___________________________________
A/N: Oh my-

Next update: Tomorrow.