Ch.11 Dorms..

[Monday Morning]
I woke up like every other day for school. I did my morning routine, ate breakfast and waited for Namjoon.
It was 8:15 am and my Doorbell rang. It wasn't Namjoon nor Taehyung. It was fucking Yuna..

Yunhae: Ugh What the fuck do you want?
Yuna: Listen bitch. Stay away from my Boyfriend or I am going to make your life a living hell.
Yunhae: He is not your Boyfriend. You are just every other little bitch. Play with his feelings and then leave him.
Yuna: Bitch I am-
Before she could finish her sentence I shut the door close. She is really Annoying me. After like 5 Minutes the Doorbell rang again and this time it was Namjoon.

Namjoon: Hey!
Yunhae: Hey! Ready?
He nodded and we both headed to school.

Yuna POV:
I was so angry so I am making her life a living hell. I was just walking past the office and then a idea came into my Mind. No one was in the Principals office so I sneaked in and talked to the Mikrophone..

Yuna: Listen everyone. Our nicest student in our school Yunhae is pregnant. Can you believe that! She is fucking pregnant. She even fucked with someone.. how disgusting.
I finished what I said and ran outside the office. When I was outside someone slapped me.

Taehyung POV:
When I was walking around the corridors, someone spoke. It was Yuna. 'Listen everyone. Our nicest student in our school Yunhae is pregnant. Can you believe that! She is fucking Pregnant. She even fucked with someone.. how disgusting.'
I stood there for a while, shocked like everyone else. I already knew that she was pregnant, yes but how can she say that. I ran directly to the Office and Yuna was just coming out. I slapped her so hard. She had tears in her eyes. I grabbed her Hand and dragged her with me. The students were already in the Hallway. I could hear whispers like..

Whisper 1: How can Yuna do that!
Whisper 2: I don't know but I feel bad for Yunhae..
Whisper 3: Me too. I hope the school affords her an Dorm, so that Yunhae can go to classes easily. I mean she does have to walk all the way home and while pregnant?
Whisper 4: Too..

I was listening to them and Well a dorm for Yunhae isn't bad..
I grabbed her outside of the school and pushed her down to the floor.

Yuna: AAHHH! It hurts you ass!
Taehyung: Fuck you Yuna!
Yuna: She deserves it.
Taehyung: And you deserve to die!
With that I just left her.
After 10 Minutes, I saw Yunhae and Namjoon walking towards me.

Namjoon: Hi Taehyung.. I am really sorry because of what happened.
I just gave him a warm smile.
Taehyung: It's alright. I know you cared about her.
He blushed. Yunhae and Namjoon are really cute.

Taehyung: Guys... would you like to have a dorm...? Because Yunhae is pregnant and when she lives in a Dorm she can be closer to the classes and if you would live with her in a dorm than you can actually take care of her.

Yunhae: T-That's a good idea! What do you think abou-
Namjoon: I like the idea..
Taehyung: Great! You guys can move in today.
Namjoon: W-What? Don't we have to ask the principal and-
Taehyung: I already did it for you guys.
Namjoon: Oh my. Taehyung! Thank you so much.
Taehyung: Calm down. I care about you guys and-

I stopped my sentence because my Crush just smiled at me..
I felt my cheeks heat up. Shit I am blushing. I just looked away, so they both can't notice me but I was wrong.

Yunhae POV:
Taehyung started blushing and Namjoon noticed too, so we were searching who that girl might be but it wasn't a girl... it was a boy. Jeon Jungkook.

I whispered..
Yunhae: Hold on. Taehyung you like him?
Taehyung: C-Can we talk outside?
Namjoon: Sure!

We walked out of the school.
Yunhae: Talk now..
Taehyung: Well, I am gay.
Yunhae: Since when?
Taehyung: Since that day I left Yuna..
Yunhae & Namjoon: OMG!!! We are so happy for you.!!!! When will you tell him?
Taehyung: You Guys Are crazy. He doesn't even like me!
Yunhae: Keep dreaming! You have to tell him!!
Taehyung: But How? I am a blushing mess when I am around him..
Namjoon: That's normal. Everyone blushes when they have a crush.. and-