26. love.

Namjoon POV:

Namjoon: Y-Yunhae..?
She was breathing heavily. Did she run? After a few seconds Taehyung ran in. She looked at him and then ran up to me and fell onto her knees holding my hand.
What the..

Yunhae: Namjoon.. i am so sorry.. i am sorry i didn't say thank you, at that moment you saved me. I am so sorry you cutted because of me. I am sorry that you are living a miserable life because of me. I did a big mistake and I am truly story. I shouldn't have even left on that moment when you said that you loved me. I- I.. you don't deserve to live like this. It is all my fault. I am sorry I couldn't say love you sooner but I do love you Namjoon. I love you even though you don't love me back. I still and will love you no matter what. Again I am truly sorry.

She stood up, wiped her tears away and walked out. I just sat there shocked. After a second i realized that- ah man. I stood up from the bed and ran to search her. I saw her walking down the Hallway, but someone was following her. It was her father, what is he doing here? I walked really fast so I could see what he wants to do. We walked and walked. The people looked at me dumb because I was still in Hospital clothes. Nevermind. We started walking into a alley. The alley which leads to Yunhae's house. And then he stopped because Yunhae stopped. She turned around and smiled. Then her dad took out a gun. What the fuck! He pointed it at her.

Yunahe POV:
I told Namjoon what I had to tell him. I smiled to my dad as he pointed the gun at me. I am glad I am going soon.

Dad: Any last words?
Yunhae: Go rot in hell.
He laughed. I closed my eyes and took my last breath. Or is it my last breath?

Namjoon: FUCK YOU!

I opened my eyes and saw Namjoon holding the gun in his hands. My dad, he kicked him in in the stomach and ran away. I stood in shock. Namjoon was groaning in pain so I ran up to him and hugged him.

Namjoon: Why?
Yunhae: I am sorry Namjoon..
He pulled away and made me look at him.

Namjoon: It's okay Yunhae. I knew that you didn't feel the same about me-
Yunhae: B-But I do know.
Namjoon: Then.

I should have let him speak out. Dumb dumb dumb dumb!

Yunhae: I-
I got cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine. When was the last time we kissed? It's been a really long time since we kissed.. soon we parted away.

Namjoon: I love you.
Yunhae: I love you too!

___________________________________
A/N: I am sorry that I am so late with the updates. I just need to get everything together.

:)

Next update in two days I guess. I will try to update as soon as possible.