Chapter 2

Hey. I'm Jaunita Thompson but my friends call me Hazel. I'm black American and a rich kid but I'm not a spoiled brat like most stuck up rich people. I'm a part of the BG5 at my school and every girl is wild about me but I'm not a hoe I'm loyal and kind but once u betray my trust I no longer duck with you, simple as that. I'm 16 and a half (Yes I count the half🙄😂 don't judge me fam) and I'm the tallest in our BG5 group. Yeah that's all about me though.

Hey 🙂 I'm Christina but all my friends call me Chris I'm black American and ima stud like everyone else in BG5 well except for Jaleek she's a stem and she beautiful as fuck and I wouldn't mind dating her but she said I wasn't her type. Literally hurt my heart I've never been rejected but antyways I'm 16 and in 10th grade also and I'm a player🤷🏾‍♂️ I really don't care about these hoes feelings but I'll change one day just not now. That's all.

Wassup?! I'm Maleek. I'm Jaleek we're basically just alike so we'll tell y'all about ourselves together. I'm maleek me and my twin sis are nothin BG5 our parents are business people and own a lot of restaurants and they own Sports Illustrated, A lot of Ford Car companies, and even music labelers so we get to meet celebrities like 21 Savage, Nikki manij and all them any day and anywhere we want to. Jaleek is always falling in love and ends up getting hurt because of how nice she is. I on the other hand does not all the ladies love me but I know the difference between love,lust, and hoes just using you for your money. I'm getting tired of my sister get hurt. Maybe one day she'll find someone who really appreciates and loves her. Maleek is hotheaded and had a quick temper I on the other hand is sweet and kind. That's all about us.

I'm Juliet one of Dreanna's housemaids and I love that kid if she was my own. Dreanna always say I'm sweet,kind, and lovely every time she sees me she smiles. I'm 25 and about 5'8 and black American. There's nothing really to say about me.

Hey im Kayla Jones I'm 16 in 10th grade I turn 17 in 3 months 🙂. My family is rich too so I can stand up and disrespect the BG5 all I want but I don't take it too far because they're all cool or whatever I just hated when they bullied the poor kinda in our school like they don't have feelings! I'm nice and sweet but I can also be the evilest person on earth if you piss me off or even try to cross me. That's all