Chapter 4

**Jaylon's POV **

2nd block actually went by fast as I don't know what, maybe because LeekLeek had me crying laughing because she kept going off on some kid and roasting on him. "Where we going now Leek?" I asked and she said "Nlw we're going to this computer class where u type for the first 30 minutes and when you finish all your work you can do whatever you want. I get my way in that class because Mrs.Smith, well I call her Mrs.Bit it stands for Bitch and she loves me."

I laughed and said "She actually lets you call her Mrs.Bit?" She laughed too and said "Yep. I'll show you when we get there, oh yeah at lunch it's the 5 of the people in our clique that you'll have to meet I'll tell you more about us later on when you come to my house."

I said "Okay, cool and you should've been told me you wanted to invite me over before you told your sister." Leek laughed and said "Sorry not sorry" I seen some girl staring at me intensely and I said "Leek who is that staring at me?" LeekLeek looked and rolled her eyes and said "That's the school thot, don't trust her even if your life depended on it she fucks everything that moved bro."

I shook my head and said "Damn bro and she still looking at us like what the freak" LeekLeek laughed and said "Ignore her she'll go away and this is our class right here." I said "What the FUCK y'all school has Apple computers?! Our school has them ugly ass Dell Computers!"

Leek laughed and said "I'll tell you about that tonight too" Jaleek was actually laid back and cool and I'm not gone lie she was cute as freak too but I wonder if she swings the way I do. I guess I was looking at her too long and she said "ohh yeah, sorry you can sit by me this seat is always empty."

I smiled and said "You the real goat LeekLeek" Leek was about to say something then that teacher, Mrs.Bit said "Um new student I believe your name is Jaylon? May you come here please to pay for the..." Leek cut her off and said "Put her on me Mrs.Bit I'll pay for it." Mrs.Bit said "Okay Baby."

I said "Pay for what?" Leek said "Its some bill you gotta pay Incase you break these Apple computers if you break them you gotta pay $5,000 and that's the fee you gotta pay to be in this class so I'll pay it for you." I looked at her in amazement and said "No, I can hustle up money myself and pay for it you don't have to hustle to pay my..."

She cut me off and said "I don't hustle or nun of that. I'll tell you that also when you come to my house tonight Okay? Just hush and chill" I nodded and wonder what she meant I was fine ask her was she gay. I said "Um Can I ask you something?" She said "Shoot for it." I scratched my neck and said "By any chance are you gay?" She laughed and I felt foolish for asking That and she said "Yeah I'm a stem to be exact what about you?"

I smiled in the inside and said "Ohh I'm a stud. Maybe we do got some things in common." She said "Ny whole clique is gay and my twin sister." I said "Ohh shit! We finna be lit!" She laughed and said "Shush and get to work."

LunchTime

**Jaylon's POV**

Jaleek was pulling me by my arm to lunch and said "Okay don't speak of brips we hate them don't ever wear a blue bandanna around us, etc. don't mention Tupac's music we don't fw him. Got it?"

I said "Crips? Sure I won't." I wonder why they hate crops so much. Then we made it to the lunch room and at the front of the lunchroom was a beautiful royal table with 5 chairs and a table cloth on it That said "BG5👑 " everywhere on it and even the chairs were decorated in that order. I said "Wow, y'all principal really outdid himself with that table it must've costed thousands!"

Leek laughed and said "Nahh that's my clique table. It's so much to tell you." Everyone eyes was on me when Leek pulled me an extra BG5 decorated chair out of a door labeled 'BG5 only' she said "Your sitting by me so sit. We don't eat cafeteria food. We have people to bring us real food they're our maids."

Then when she said that. 4 people came walking up and sat at the table the only one I noticed was her twin. Leek said "Jaylon meet Dreeanna,Jaunita, Christina, and you already met my twin sister Maleek." I said "Hey, nice to meet you all." They all were daydreaming over me and finally said "Nice to meet you too."

Leek said "So hows everybody day going? Me I'm in code 62 all grew" they all laughed but I didn't understand it so I'm sitting here looking slow and their maids brought their food on silver platters and Jaleek said "They couldn't bring you any because they only made enough for us 5 but it's so much on these trays I'll share mine with you. You eat first and what you leave on here for me I'll eat."

I blushed and said "Thanks LeekLeek" I opened the platter and they were eating the best food on earth! And their silverware was fucking Golden! I tasted the food and it tasted like pure heaven, this day can't get any better than this.

**Vote**
**Comment**