22

**Juanita POV**

Jaleek and Dre walked in and Maleek said "Took you bitches long enough. Come on lets go to the basement."

We went to the basement where we had Jaylon taped and tied down in a chair. She had tape on her mouth and she was still knocked out.

Jaleek's breath hitched amd she said "What the fuck is going on? Why y'all have her tied up and shit? Untie her."
Maleek said "We can't do that sis. She's an enemy now. We can't trust her."

Jaleek cocked her head and said "Why is that? Explain to me, show me proof or something." Maleek grabbed Jaleek by her arm and we all went back to the first floor and went into the meeting room.

Maleek dropped all the pictures and files that Big T, Kelly, Kayla, Jimmy (My Dad) had collected on Jaylon. They even had videos. Jaleek looked through the pictures and said "Boy what the fuck who this brip she ta.. Is that Branijha?"

Maleek and I nodded. I sat down and said "You didn't know Branijha was a brip? Her Dad is the leader of it. Jaylon made some kind of deal with them or something now they want you dead and they're gonna kill anyone who stand in their way."

I seen a flash of hurt come across Jaleek face and then it went away. She looked at me and said "Well, how we supposed to stop this?" Big T put his hand on Jaleek shoulder and said "We'll have to kill Jaylon and that will end the agreement they made since she's dead. Its the only way Jaleek."

Jaleek ran her hand down her face like Dad does when he's frustrated and said "Kill Jaylon? You want me to Kill Jaylon?"

I knew she wasn't going to give in.

**Maleek's POV**

Of course she isn't going to kill..

"okay, when where and jow am I supposed to kill her? I could use my sword-not no back in the day warrior type sword nigga-or do I need to use a gun?"

Everybody gasped after Jaleek said that shit. I thought she wouldn't agree.    I said "I uhh all you have to do is kill her it don't matter how you do it. She just needs to be dead."

Jaleek said "Hmm okay fine with me. Well can I at least go be a bitch and do dumb shit to her?" I gave ber the go ahead and like that she was gone in the basement. That's my sister though.

**Jaleeks POV**

I walked back in the basement and I noticed the cameras come on and start turning on me so I knew the crew was in the surveillance room watching me.

I got this big ass paint bucket amd gilled it with water. A hoe must wash when they're dirty Righh? I dumped the water on Jaylon and she woke up gasping for air and shit.

Ahh bitch yeen dead. Not yet anyways.

She looked up at me "Jaleek? Why're you doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Cut the bullshit Jaylon I got shit to do.  I know you're cheating on me with Branijha, I know you meet up with her every 2 days, I knlw you made some kind of deal with her and her father to have me killed. Now stop playing dumb and tell me before I rip yo heart of yo chest with my hand and give it to yo hoe ass. Or we could have my right hand man Big T to come in here and see how much dick you like on a daily basis. Hmm sounds good to you Baby?" I tried to sound call as ever.

Jaylon looked genuinely confused but Ian falling for that shit. "Jaleek, I wouldn't cheat on you with her that girl ugly as hell. Plus shes a crip. I wouldn't backstab you like that."

I was about to say something and then I  heard somebody talking loud asf and they sounded mad and about 0.1 milliseconds later my Dad walked in looking like Lucifer himself.

He stormed over to us and decked Jaylon in her mouth. "BITCH YOU GOT MY KID LIFE IN DANGER IMMA KILL YOUR ASS!" He looked angry as fuck.

Why am I the only ome who's new to Branijha being a brip?

My Dad said "We are going to kill her. But as in now this bitch knocked out so I'm going to have Kelly put this tracking chip inside her. This way we can see where she is located and John said you can hear what she says and the people around her. I think my job here is done. Kelly go ahead." With that he left as if nothing happened.

Kelly put the chip in her, how, I do not know. I really wasn't paying attention.

The crew walked in and Kelly said "Ill deliver Jaylon to her house Master Jaleek. Do not worry about her. Here's one of the earpieces to hear everything around her and here's the tracking device." She put the earpieces on for me and Dre said "Can we go party or something?"

This Bitch. I said "No ugly. Lets go to IHOP. I'm kinda starving." Maleek loud mouth ass said "Fuck yeah boy! I'm starving too!" We went to IHOP and I got out with Dre behind me being gay and she caused me to bump into somebody so I said "My bad my friend being gay asf."

"Its all good in the hood cuhh"

I looked down and its that Branijha bitch. She smirked at me and said "Ladies first Ma?" Dre said "First of all you on our turf nigga. Don't be with that shit round here fuck you mean ill put a bullet in yo head right now fool."

Dre pulled her gun out and put it to Branijha forehead. I pushed Dre hand down and said "No, too many people around Dre." Dre mugged Branijha and said "Consider this a warning bitch. Now get off our turf."

Branijha said "You barely know me and you hate me because I'm a crip? Hmm..why tho? Why can't u be like 6ixi9ine and be a blood but fuck with crips."

I laughed "Bitch you know why we don't like you. Don't the name Jaylon ring a bell? And nigga hell nahh we ain't set tripping. That's for scary ass pussy niggas and we ain't pussy. Fucj you talm about hoe." She looked tsjrn aback for a second and then she said "Jaylon? Honestly that name first ring a bell. I know a Kaylon. Like on crip gang ion know a Jaylon cuhh."

We all sent each other confused looks and I went to my galley and clicked on a picture with me and Jaylon. "This girl...its Jaylon. You don't know her?" Branijha said "I honestly don't. I know a girl that kind of look like her she works for C-Low. Her name I believe Kaylon Lewis or something like that?"

I stared at her in disbelief and said "Are you sure? I was told you were supposed to kill me because a deal you made with Jaylon."  Branijha said "NO WAY! I was told YOU were going to kill me because a deal you made with Kaylon! Let me call my Dad. Uhh is there a safe house or something y'all have to take me to? We can sort it all out there."

I eyes her suspiciously and said "Yeah we got one but take that dann bandana of ya head. Get in my car come on." In the car she was on the phone with her dad and I heard him saying then we've been played by Drew. He's plotting something.

Who the fuck is Drew? Imma kill that nigga made me hurt my baby like that. Next thing I know we're at the safehouse and st the round table-not making bossmoves like Rich Homie Quan- but trying to figure this situation out. My Dad was talking to Branijha's Dad and then out of nowhere my Dad slammed his hand on the table making everyone jump.

"That bastard is at MY HOUSE WITH MY WIFE! THSTS MY BROTHER ANDREW!" Dad yelled looking at a picture on Branijha dad's phone.

At that very moment Dad's phone went off and it was mom calling he put it on speaker and he said "Honey listen. I need you to her out the house without Andrew knowing." Then there was evil laughter and of course it belonged to uncle Andrew.

"Ohh brother Malik I see you have discovered my plan. The data and videos you got from your friends were given to them by one guy that was in a hoodie at night amd that was me. I still can't see why mama liked you best. Because you can't even protect your own family and realize who your real enemy is. Say goodbye for the last time to your wife."

My blood ran cold then I heard Mom scream, then a gunshot and the phone hung up. Now I have no Mom. Now I will kill anybody and everybody with no remorse. They wanted the old Jaleek back well they fucking got her back. I'm back bitches and I'm here to stay.

**Vote and Comment**

**Told y'all I was gone do a double update so there you have it. Welp until next time. Hold on to yall weave and sewins, if you baldheaded just imagine you holding some type of hair shii.😂**