Chapter 8

**2 Hours Later**

Juanita's POV
Finally caught me a POV bruh but u already know ya girl was gone get one antyways ya know, but right now I'm on my way over to Jaleek and Maleek's House and to be honest I'm slowly starting to give up on true love but you never know what could happen. Right? Well, I know I'm right so, yeah.

Christina POV
My Baby girl Jaleek done bossed up on a nigga and a full stud now. Shii, that's still my Baby and I'm finna show that Jaylon girl That Jaleek is mine tonight at dinner, btw I'm on the way there now.

Jaleek's POV
It's 6:39pm and I'm currently waiting on the rest of BG5 to show up and my Baby and her parents. I got on a nice, clean white suit with the red handkerchief and a red rose in it. As soon as I was about to call Jaylon she called me, what a coincidence. "Hello?, Babe where are you? Dinner starts at 7pm." Jaylon said "I'm outside and my parents are with me." Nahh duhh they're with you Jaylon 🙄. I said "Okay, come on in and sit in the front room. I'll be down in a second. Okay?" She said "Okay." I looked in the mirror again to make sure I was looking Daddyish asf and winked at myself in the mirror. I walked downstairs and Jaylon was the first to see me and she blushed hella hard. Like damn I'm looking that Daddyish Ma? My baby was looking like a meal with the dress she was wearing was hugging her curves and thighs ever so perfectly-like this dress really trying me like I won't devour her right here and right now! But, you know that's just my negative side trynna take over and I think not. I look over to her parents and I shook her Dad'd hand and hugged her Mama. "A pleasure to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lewis."
**The next Day**
Jaleek's POV

We had a blast at dinner and at the dance. My parents got along hella good with Jaylon's parents so much and now our asses finna be late for school because it's 8:25. Shit I hope this day get by greater.

**sorry for such a short chapter I just been busy and finally got a chance to update**

**Longer chapter coming tonight so stay put😌**

**Remember to vote and comment. Y'all feedback means a lot to me.**