Chapter 10

^^Jaunita in media^^

**Jaunita POV**
I got to Maleek's house and I was telling her and her parents everything starting with the suspicious card that had been following Jaleek. I don't see how Jaleek never noticed the suspicious cars because she always keeps her guard up. I heard a loud noise upstairs and Jaleek crying out in pain! They're already here! We all ran up the stairs with Jaleek Dad first and he burst into the room and a guard was helping Jaleek off the floor-she had fell off her bed- atleast it's better than her being dead. We all sighed out in relief and Jaleek rubbed her eyes and said "Jaunita? What're you doing here and why'd you leave from school today?" I could've sworn I seen that glisten in her eyes I seen years ago or maybe that's just me being scared out of my mind. I said "Ohh you know me, just stopping by to say wassup." Jaleek straight-faced me and said"You're lying. You never drop by to say wassup you always drop by to eat everything you can your hands on and I'm always the first person you greet no matter who opens the door. So what's really going on?" I seen the glisten and this time I was sure, Jaleek was on stage 3 again. I looked on her bed and saw do my eyes deceive me? Dreanna is in her bed naked and the only thing covering her naked body is the sheets. Ohh my word. I stuttered and said "Is that who I think it is?" Jaleek smirked and said "You could be next Ma." And winked at me, I felt my knees get weak and I felt a pair of arms holding me up. I looked up and it was Jaleek.

**Jaleek's POV**
I caught Jaunita right before she could hit the ground and said "Dang Ma, I didn't know my voice could make you that weak in the knees. So you crushing on me too? Dang, who would've thought my friends in this little BG5 had a crush on me. I mean we could go a round right now but I just put in some work and I'm tired." I seen a twinkle of lust flash across Jaunita eyes so I smirked. Jaunita said "You're in danger of being killed." What? Me in danger tsk never that. I laughed and said "Nahh Ma never that I already know about the suspicious vehicles following me and stuff it's because of LaKeesha. She's back and I found out Jaylon was her cousin right after the incident at school that caused us to break up. I found out her and Jaylon are cousins and That maw LaKeesha furious that I dated her cousin and since they are blood cousins Jaylon is considered a crip but she's really not so yeah she's out to kill me I already know this. I also know that Wednesday when I go to school they're going to snipe me down the moment I step into the school and I'm perfectly fine with that." Right after I said that I felt a sting on my left cheek. My Mama had slapped the living hell outta me and she said "Don't you EVER say that AGAIN! But you knew it all along?" I rubbed my cheek and said "Sorry Ma, but of course I knew I stay on alert 24/7 nobody can ever catch me off guard." I looked down at Jaunita and she was drooling over me because I only had on a sports bra and basketball shorts. I smirked and said "So goodnight Ma, Dad, and Maleek. I picked Jaunita up and put her on my shoulder and said "Boy oh boy we about to have some fun." Dad Gave me That look and said "Ugh, I wish you'll come out that stage, you're being a thot and it's all over a heartbreak. I understand it's hurtful but you can't be playing with other girls hearts just because yours is hurt." I let this sink in and said "Dad, you're right. BUT I really wanna see what Jaunita can do...so goodnight I'll see you guys in the morning." Maleek rolled her eyes and they all left. I said "Uhh thanks for telling them Jaunita. Now back to what I was wanting to do to you." Jaunita blushed and licked her lips, I tell you what my night keeps getting better and better.

**Vote and comment**

**Tell me what you think**

**yall should go check out my friend _snuppy_  book My Mistake it's that gas I swear**

**Ill update again before Friday so stay put.**

**Amosc; JaniyahJones65**