Chapter 15

**Jaylon's POV**

So its ben 2 weeks since Jaleek been back. We are officially back together and I'm so happy but I can't really tell if she's ready to say she loves me again. Every time i tell her that i love her she avoids saying it back.

"Jaylon why the heck are you staring at me like that?" said Jaleek rolling her eyes. Maleek walked in with her loud mouth and said "WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE! ITS A LOVELLYY DAY OUTSIDE!" Jaleek rolled her eyes and her phone went off and it was a call from somebody unknown and she hurriedly walked out the room and answered.

Maleek and I looked at each other and I said, "Wonder who that was." Maleek said "I have no clue i never seen her act like that, maybe they're back to kill her again. Well Lakeesha is dead. Her whole family is who wanted to kill Jaleek so I have no clue."

I shrugged my shoulders and then we heard a boom sound and heard something hit the floor, so we both ran out Jaleek's room into the hall and Jaleek's body was covered in blood. They really got her this time, no more Jaleek I cant live without her.

Me and Maleek started crying and then we heard Maleek and Jaleek parents start laughing and Jaleek started laughing too. Maleek slapped Jaleek and I drew back to punch Maleek and Jaleek said "Dang, my baby ready to hit a bitch about me I see." Then me and Maleek mean mugged her and said "Y'all got us but we will retaliate against this."

We all started laughing and then Jaleek kissed me and i felt all the passionate and love in it and it made my knees weak. Jaleek smirked and lifted me up and said "I got you, I cant let you go again. If you fall I'll help you up because we are one. I love you Jaylon."

Aww she finally said she loves me. I said "I love you too Jaleek and Im sorry about everything that I've put you through. We're together forever nobody can stop this shit." Jaleek smirked and said "That's on me Baby."

**Jaleek's POV**

Tomorrow is Jaylon's birthday and I think she believes I forgot but I haven't in fact I got the best surprise for her. Ya already know how the BG5 rocking, we performing and I got Lil Skies, 21 savage, Ella Mai, and Juice Wrld coming to perform at her party.

We already got everything planned out and decorated. In the morning Imma act like I wanna take her to the store with me after we take a shower-I know she going to be mad asf lmao- but imma blindfold her and take her to her party. Ohh by the way her party being held at BG5 Insane Parties Inc.

I hope she likes it because it took me hours putting this together for her

I hope she likes it because it took me hours putting this together for her. My phone started ringing and it was Dreeana, I haven't talked to her in a couple of days. I think she still stuck on the day when we did allat and I guess she thought we was going to be a thing. I said "Wassup Dre, what's the move?" she said "Wassup bro, I hit you up to say sorry how I been acting after, well you know and I got something to show you. I'm on my way to your house now." I said "Its kool fam and ardd bet that up my guy."

I sat on my bed and Jaylon hopped on my back and started planting kisses all over my neck and she said "Can I?" I laughed and said "Yes, Bae you can." She smirked and proceeded to put a hickie on my neck and as soon as her lips connected to my lips Dreeana walked in my room.

Jaylon who didn't care continued to put hickies on my neck I said "Wassup Dre?" She laughed nervously and said "Uhh it would be better if she stopped because its throwing me off." Jaylon flipped her off and she continued sucking on my necked. I said "Soo what you gotta show me-ooouu Jaylon shit girl hold on Mami. I got company.- Sorry Dre but what you got to show me?"

Jaylon turned around and sat on my lap and laid her head back on my shoulder. Dre had a look of something I cant even describe flash through her eyes and then Dre said "I came here to talk to you about tomorrow. Its a perfect day for me and you to go down to Florida and collect that stuff."

I smirked and she winked at me, that means she's in the plan about Jaylon surprise party too. I said "Sure ya already know fam. I'm thinking around 11:30ish or something like that." She said "Same." Jaylon groaned and got under the covers I said "Bae, whats wrong?" She said "MY heart hurts and its late I'm tired."

I winked at Dre and I seen her slightly shiver and I said "Okay baby, goodnight." She said "Mhm." Me and Dre walked down the hall to my studio and as soon as we walked in Dre slammed me against the wall with so much dominance and whisper-yelled "stop...playing..with me Jaleek."

Im not even going to lie all this dominance radiating off of her made me extra wet. I whimpered because my knees was weak at this moment and Dre said "Her giving you hickies infront of me huh? Imma show you a hickie all right." She shut the studio door and locked it and then shoved me against it and started sucking on my neck. I moaned out silently and Dre said "Shh.., you gonna get us caught."

I mugged her and said "Its your own fault nigga. Didn't nobody tell you to be doing this and I'm trying to be loyal to her." Dre laughed a laugh that I don't think is good and she said "Come on, we finna go to my place my Dad wants to talk to you anyways."

I nodded and followed her out-without a fight- and I felt soft as hell. Me, Jaleek not giving a fight out about something like this. Well shit I guess Jaylon making me soft is really affecting me a lot.

                                                                      **15 minutes later**

We pulled up at Dre's house and she had placed her hand on my thigh and she said "Jaleek you know me and you would be a cute couple

We pulled up at Dre's house and she had placed her hand on my thigh and she said "Jaleek you know me and you would be a cute couple." I looked over at her and rolled my eyes and got out and went in her house and her Dad seen me and his eyes lit up and said "Jaleek, welcome back to my home. I haven't seen you in a while."

I said "Hey." He smirked looking at my neck and I said "No, your daughter didn't do this, Jaylon did. Is that why you had her to bring me here? Because I know how you are, you write a check of a lump sum and offer it to whoever for whatever you want and I already have enough money then I know what to do with."

He smirked and Dreeana sat by me and her Dad walked towards us and he said "You have did something to my daughter. She's pussy-whipped about you." I smirked and looked at Dre and she was just staring at me like a little lost puppy and I said "Who wouldn't be? everybody in our BG5 clique is, well except my sister but you get the picture."

Dre frowned and out of nowhere she picked me up and said "Breaking my heart? Oh no you not." I tried to get out of her grasp but she had the death grip on my ass. She took me to her room and yelled "STRIP! NOW!" Shit, why she gotta be so dominant and keep getting me wet?

I obeyed her and she said "Now lay down. I gotta teach you about talking like that in front of me, and then I'll take you home to your girlfriend.

But don't forget, that you're mine now. You're mine more than you are hers. Test me and ill kill her." Shit made my blood run cold.

**Vote**

**Comment**

**What yall think is going to happen now?**