Chapter 17

Jaylon's POV

"What was she doing at Dre's house anyways? Is she okay? I'm going to Fuck her up about my girlfriend!" I said to Maleek as she laid Jaleek in bed with me. "Chill Jaylon we're going to handle this okay?" I gave her that 'bitch the fuck' face and said "Well I still need answers and I need to know exactly when she'll have her memory back."

Next thing I know some big ass nigga with hella tattoos on his face comes in the room with some other crazy looking niggas. Maleek said "Chez...Tell me you didn't already." This Chez guy smirked and said "Ofcourse not. Had to make sure my babygirl Jaleek was okay first and why is she wearing your clothes?"

Maleek rolled her eyes and said "Shes a stud too now fool and that's her girlfriend so you have nada zip chances with her now. But seriously you didn't?" Chez smacked his teeth and said "Ofcourse not. But if I hear about Dre hurting her again I'll have no choice but to kill her from Gang Regulations 7b53."

Ohh hell nahh...no Fuck that this don't scare me Imma stay here for my baby Jaleek she needs me. Chez looked at me and said "You keep looking at me like that I'll kill you. You supposed to be already dead but Jaleek saved your ass and got ties to you. You're special to her so if you ever hurt her..." He came close To my face and leaned in and said "...And I'll hurt you. As in dead."

Well damn I see why Jaleek used to be so fucking ruthless before she dated me. All the videos were really her and that frightens me a little but what the Fuck ever I still need to know why she was at Dre's. Well that is her home girl never mind then.

                              **Next Day**

"Jaleek where the Fuck are you taking me? Do you even know where we're going?" I was scared as Fuck. She don't got all her memory she could be taking my ass to my death on my birthday!

Jaleek said "Babe chill I would never hurt you, I love you and you dont hurt those you love, right?" I couldn't help but smile and she gave me a kiss even though I couldn't see because she had a blindfold on me. All of a sudden we stopped and Jaleek picked me up and took me inside some place and she said "Babe, I love you. Even tho it seems like I'm forgetting something. Ion know but I love you."

Okay I'm highly upset my wife to be has literally forgotten my birthday. Then she took the blindfold off and it was dark asf and she said "1...2...3" the lights came on and everyone said "HAPPY FUCKIBG BIRTHDAY JAYLOOOONNN!!"

I fucking love Jaleek 😌💜 she never fail at making me feel safe and happy.

**Short asf but it's something until I get my rhythm back lmao but vote and comment😊**