Chapter 14

**Present Day**

**Maleek's POV**

It's been 3 whole days since Jaleek's been dead. We had already killed LaKeesha's Dad and now we were working on a new plan. Then we have to plan Jaleek's funeral. I heard a car outside my window so I looked outside and it was Jaleek's doctor getting out her car and I seen my Dad going towards the door so me and Mama followed him.

The doctor was smiling and shit like we want happiness to enter this house right now she said "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm sure you'll like what I have here." My Dad said "Do it look like we'll like anything right now? We just lost our daughter and you come up here smiling and shit like everything a fuck..." Mama cut him off and said "Be nice. We'll be in the living room Malcolm will escort you to it whenever you get whatever you have for us."

We went in the living room and 5 minutes later the doctor came in behind a ear splitting smiling Malcolm. She was pushing something with a blanket over it and I'm sure it was some things that belonged to Jaleek or some food if Malcolm was smiling that hard.

I shrugged my shoulders and started walking to go upstairs. I heard the doctor say "Prepare to be happy again!" And then 5 seconds after that I heard my dad said "HOLY!!" And my Mama said "Oh my god!" And they both started screaming along with Malcolm I turned around and it was Jaleek!! In the flesh and blood! She was cheesing but she looked sick. I ran up to her and said "Oh shit!! Sis! Is it really you?!"

She chuckled and nodded. I squinted at the nurse and said "How do I know this is my sister and not some kid that looks like her?" Mama and Dad agreed with me so I said "What's your favorite food? What was you doing Wednesday Morning with Malcolm? What is it that Dad doesn't know you did yet?"

Jaleek said "Well my favorite color is red, Wednesday morning me and MalMal was watching Moana on the coach and he laid his head on my lap, and Dad doesn't know I got him that Haitian connection he always wanted but never had the time to get. Why haven't you told him already?"

I said "Oh shit it's really my sister!!" I hugged her tightly and she winced and I quickly let go. Dad said "You got me the Haitian connection? All by yourself?" Jaleek smirked and said "Well I did have a little help from Juanita you know she got hella connections and shit." Mama squinted her eyes at Jaleek and said "Watch your mouth."

Then we all laughed. Jaleek said "I told y'all I'm a bad bitch nobody can kill me." And yanked her neck and we laughed. The doctor said "Here make sure she takes these medications every day, twice a day for a month. It'll help with the pain and it'll get her to looking and feeling better.

She's already aten but make sure she eats again today. No sweets, no sodas for 2 weeks. Got it?" My Dad took the medication from the doctor and said "Got it, and thank you doctor." The doctor nodded and said "It's my job. I couldn't give up on her she's just a child still and she saved my sons life so I had to repay her. Even though I might not ever be able to fully repay her this is what I HAD to do."

Then my Dad hugged the doctor and the doctor left.
Jaleek said "Sooo, how is everything holding up?" I said "Uhh we killed LaKeesha's Dad." Jaleek said "Dang already? It's only been like how long?" I said "That's not to worry about, let's get you upstairs to your room sis."

Me and Dad took her upstairs and laid her on her bed and Snowflake had been miserable without her just like we were and when MalMal brought him in the room Snowflake was viciously smelling the air and when he spotted Jaleek he hurriedly and jumped on the bed licking Jaleek all in her face. Jaleek started laughing and Dad smiled and said "It's great to have you back Jaleek." And kissed her forehead.

Jaleek said "Ans it's great to be back Dad. I missed you guys." Ahh it feels so much more better that my twin sister is back. Even though we aggravate eachother a lot nobody could replace her and now this incident can only make us stronger together. Make it be one of the best bonds there is between sisters. Then the door bell went off and Dad looked at the security cameras on his phone and rolled his eyes. He said "This bitch again."

Mama looked at his phone and rolled her eyes too, so I looked at his phone and it was Jaylon. I whispered in Dad's ear, "We can atleast hear her out and let her talk to Jaleek, either way it goes Mike and Lester don't know they broke up and are going to let her in the house."

As soon as I said that Mike and Lester let her in and took her in the living room. Dad said "Nobody even knows she's alive now but us. So we can go down and talk to her to see what she wants and make her leave." I said "Dad, I understand you hate her because of what happened to Jaleek but we can't act like we don't know they love eachother hella lots and are crazy for eachother."

Dad sighed and said "Fine. We'll talk to her. Jaleek stays in her room. Don't tell her about Jaleek unless she asks about when her funeral will be."

**Jaleek's POV**

Ahhh y'all thought I was gone forever? Nahh never that. I heard Dad and Maleek non-whispering asses ATTEMPTING to whisper about Jaylon so I decided when they started talking to her I'll go down and try my best to walk down quietly and hear her out. Because I came out of stage 3 once I begin hanging with Kandy.

We wasn't dating or anything she was just my friend and she got me out of all the heartbroken stages and helped me see everything in a better way, and I truly missed Jaylon. She was the love of my life and taught me new things and taught me what love really is.

**5 Minutes Later**

**Maleeks POV**

Jaylon was telling us everything and how she felt bad about how she reacted and she wish she could rewind time and not reacted like that and she wish she could've died instead of Jaleek. Jaylon said "I loved her and I still do. She taught me what Love was. I fell for a stud and I loved her with all my heart.

She transformed me from a stud to a Fem and now she's gone and I have nothing left. I really miss her." Then she started crying and my Mama held her and rubbed her back and said "It'll Be Okay." I looked up and seen Jaleek coming down the stairs and she was smirking.

She removed Mama from Jaylon and replaced Mama spot and Jaylon said "I miss her so much you're starting to feel just like her and smell like her Mrs. Ellis." Jaleek chuckled and said "Jaylon? You really missed me?" Jaylon looked up and said "Jaleek? Am I dead now too? Well atleast I can spend my time with you now. I missed you."

Jaleek laughed and said "You're not dead. We're both alive but I'm not that quite well." Jaylon dropped but Jaleek caught her and said "Yep, she passed out." We all laughed and MalMal said "It's so great to have you back Jaleek! We should call BG5 and have a little party!" Jaleek nodded and said "Yeah, after Jaylon's wakes up and after I shower and get dressed."

Then Jaylon woke back up and said "Jaleek...I'm sorry about everything. I really missed you. Please don't ever leave me again. I'll do anything to have you back. Just ple..." she was cut off because Jaleek starting kissing her passionately then Jaleek said "I missed you too with your lips tasting like Watermelon jolly ranchers as usual. Here stay downstairs with them while I go shower."

**2 hours later**

**Jaleeks POV**

We were all having a good time and Juanita brought the little puppy I had got her and she hugged me but not too tight since where I had got shot wasn't fully healed. I said "Toast to the return of me to my beautiful family and my loving friends!" All of BG5 and my parents said "YEAH!!"

Then after that we had fun all night long. All I have to worry about now is how I'm going back to school and answering all these stupid ass questions these people are gonna ask. Maleek said "Sis, I know what you thinking about. That's why we're going live letting everybody know that you're alive but not fully well."

I looked at the camera and laughed but I gave That signature smirk that only I can do and said "Wassup fans, family, and friends! As y'all see I'm alive but not fully well. I told y'all I'm a bad bitch and nobody can kill me. I'll see y'all later on though." Everybody was commenting "omg Jaleek is alive and back! Yay!"

Then I thought in my head It's not my time to die yet then I heard gun shots and dropped to the floor. I looked up and MalMal was watching John Wick on tv and he said "Sorry LeekLeek." Then I laughed and everybody else did too. Shit, it's nothing like being back home and being happy with family and friends.

**Vote**

**Comment**

**Yall thought Jaleek was gone for good? Nahh never that she's a main character she can't die lmao.**