Chapter 21

**5:15pm**
**Jaleek POV**

I woke up and got outta baldbitch wife's bed and looked at the time. I swear today a nigga ain't got nothing but bad luck.

"Daddy where you going?" Nicole said sitting up on her arms.

I pointed to the clock "Your husnabd could pull up at this house any minute. What you think he would say if he walked in and seen me naked with you? Hmm?"

"He doesn't get here until 5:30."

"Okay and imma be gone by 5:18. Now shut up and let me get dressed." Then I heard a car and I put on my clothes faster than sonic can roll in that damn ball.

We hurried downstairs in the living room and I was acting casual as hell. Nicole looked at me ans said "Ill say you got here 15 minutes ago and I'm going to bake cookies." I nodded and she went on bout her business.

About a good 5 seconds later baldheaded bitch walked in. And she had the audacity to say he be here at 5:30 tskk girl bye.

"Ohh Jaleek? I thought that car looked familiar. What're you here for?" He eyed me suspiciously with his bald ass.

Fucking your wife.

"Oh nothing ya know me just visiting to get some of your wife cookies, they're the best in town ya know. Still trying to figure out why you made her close her bakery."

He nodded and said "There's reasons for everything. Like now we can discuss what happened between you and Jaylon"

"Fuck her. I got me a new thing."

"Who might that be Jaleek?"

"Her name Chicago she just don't know she mine yet."

Baldhead bitch nodded and said "you and your ways I see"

Mhm and the ways that you can't tell your wife is cheating on you.

"So Jaleek seriously tell me what's wrong. I thought you and Jaylon were a powercouple. What happened to that?" He cocked his head a lil bit and folded his hands on top of each other.

Why he gotta be so fucking nosey tho?

"She cheated on me with Branijha. I found out last night when she was sleep." I ran my hand down my face clearly frustrated.

"I'm sorry to hear that Jaleek. Maybe one day you'll find a true wife that loved you and won't cheat on you. She downgraded 10000% to cheat on you with Branijha. That's one ugly girl, lord firgive me but she is." He shook his head and I couldn't do anything but laugh.

Buttt little does he know his own wife is cheating on him with me. The truth must be set free one day Righh?

**Jaylon POV**

I wonder why Jaleek is so mad with me today. Ian even did anything wrong. My phone started ringing and it didn't have any caller I.D.

"Who is this calling my phone pr..."

"Shut up bitch. I'm going to kill you, you're breaking my baby's heart and youre gonna pay for it. Might as well enjoy the last 7 days of your life fucking hoe."

××call disconnected××

What the fuck? No, who the fuck? I'm not even sweating it. People play to much these days.

I got in my car and drove over to Juanita house since That's where everyone is gonna be tonight. I hooked my phone unto the auxcord and started playing Yung Nudy- Baked Potato because that's one of Jaleeks favorite songs.