25

^^Chicago in media (Ig: @llil.yas)

**Malik POV**

It's been 4 months since everything went down. My wife is getting better even though everything can never be the same.

The baby that Jaleek had saved from my brother's wife after she killed her is still here with us. We're taking good care of him and he gets cuter everyday.

"Baby? What're you thinking about?" My wife asked me looking into my eyes.

"Nothing, just thinking how nothing will ever be the same after everything that went down." She came over and put her head on me.

"Everything is going to be fine baby. We still got the video of Jaleek if that'll cheer you up" We both laughed at the fact that Jaleek would do something crazy like that.

After we finished watching the video the front door opened and they walked in and Maleek said "MOM! DAD! JALEEK BROUGHT THAT GIRL TO YO HOUSE!"

We looked to see who she was talking about and it was some lightskin girl with some cute ass eyes. My wife mugged me and said "Jaleek, who's this?"

**Jaleeks POV**

Y'all really thought a bad bitch like me could die? Hell Nahh, I got a bad case of MainCharacter so I can't die and plus alla girls love me.

I stood by Chicago and said "Mom and Dad, this is Chicago. She's my new best friend."

Maleek with her smart ass comments said "And she's her playfriemd if you get me. And she's better than Jaylon."

I shot her a dirty look and Chicago got on her tippy toes and gave me a friendly kiss like we been doing for the past months.

Then there was a knock at the door and Maleek crusty ass pushed me while I was going to open it and she opened it. There standing in the doorway was Jaylon.

Chicago groaned, and Jaylon came in and looked at me "May we talk in private? Please?" Seeing her face again since that day made my heart tingle.

I looked at Chicago "I'll be right back best friend. Okay?" I looked at Jaylon and said "Come on." I grabbed her by her hand and led her to my room. She sat on my bed like the first time she ever came over to my house.

I sat beside her and she placed her hand over mine and said "Jaleek, listen. I'm really sorry about everything. I've never cheated on you. I would never do anything to hurt you. You would always accuse me of things for no reason. Then you threw a textbook at my head and etc. Then a couple weeks ago when you left that voicemail...I really miss you Jaleek."

Shit, she git me feeling all tingly again and shit. I felt something in me warm up. Without hesitation I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately and ever so slow.

Then she bit my lip, not in a loving way. Like in a mean way or some shit. I pulled out the kiss and she was breathing heavy and shit. She said "I couldn't breath. You was kissing me for the longest."

I smirked and hugged her. "I missed you too, Jaylon. You ain't going nowhere else. Never again. You hear me? Its me and you in this forever. I'm sorry for everything I've accused you of. I didn't come at you correct like I was supposed to. I'm sorry."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and said "Its okay baby. I understand, in mean youre in a gang. You have to watch your surroundings 24/7 and station top of everything at all times. I don't blame you at all. You git rid of the person that caused all this. I'm proud of you baby."

I smirked at her and she smirked back. "So, Jaleek baby. On my birthday night I didn't get my surprise. And you didn't get yours." I smirked and said "Get naked tight now girl. I got sumn for yo ass. I know you kissed Daddy."

**Maleek POV**

Jaleek and Jaylon been upstairs a good 45 minutes amd then we heard Jaylon scream "Fuck Daddy! I'm going to cum again! Please uhhh Fuckkk!" I looked over to Chicago and she looked sad. So I slid over next to her and said "I can find you som..."

She cut me slap off amd said "Shut the fuck up. I mean we all knew she would go back to Jaylon eventually. They're soul mates. I knew it couldnt last. Just like how Domo and Chrissy broke up."

I said "Domo and Chrissy broke up?! You lyinggg!" She whipped out her ohone and showed me. My heart broke they were my favorite couple. Chicago smiled and said "But me and Jaleek bestfriends now and we'll always be bestfriends until we die. Shit after we die we'll be bestfriends in hell😂"

I rolled my eyes and said "Well my girl coming over later so I hope y'all ready." My Dad said "Maleek you have a girl? Who's the lucky lady?" Then he wiggled his eyebrows at me causing me to laugh. "Well Dad her name is...ill tell y'all later"

**4 hours later** (8:15PM)

**Jaleeks POV**

We're all in the living room about to watch Slender Man and Maleek says "My girl says she's about to pull up" I laughed because I forgot her and Danielle started dating 2 months ago. I swear that girl slow.

Dad looked at me "What's funny Jaleek?"

"Maleek girlfriend is slow." Then I laughed again.

Dad looked at Mama confused and Mama gave Maleek that 'tell me who tf it is' look and Maleek said "Her name is Danielle."

Dad scrunched up his nose and said "Danielle Brocolli or whatever her name is?" Maleek nodded and Daddy said "OHH HELL NAHH that bitch aint coming in hea!"

Mama looked at Dad and said "Stop calling your daughter girlfriend bitches. I don't know who that is." Dad got out his phone and searched her name on YouTube and gave it to mama who looked at Maleek and said "No that bitch will not..."

I bust out laughing and said "Mom, Dad give ber a chance. Shes slow but funny at the same time because she slow 😂😂" then Chicago slapped me on my left cheek and Jaylon slapped me on my right cheek. Tag teaming me ans shit.

Danielle came in being loud as hell and Dad wasn't having it. Looking at all them fuss and shit was funny. Me, Jaylon, and Chicago sat down watching Slender Man like we was Queens and shit😂 meanwhile Mom, Dad, Danielle, and Maleek continued to fuss.

Jaylon kissed me and said "I love you so much. Everything has been kinda complicated but I pronised everything is going to be normal again. Whoevee knew dating a stud could be this complicated? Is this what you went through while I was the stud? If so, I'm sorry." Then she kissed me again.

I guess it is kinda complicated dating a stud. Not really, only complicated dating me because im a stud in a gang. But I promise to make it better for my baby.

She kissed me again and said "Loving a stud is kinda wild. And it's exciting." That made me smirk at her and I felt her slightly shake so I laughed.

Loving a stud hmm? Yeah its great to love a stud.

**Final Chapter**
**Vote and Comment**

Thank y'all for y'all support and everything 😭. (Even though I haven't talked to my bsf Jaleek ugly ass in like 3 days or so because she in New York. Needa hurry up and come back because school start back on the 6th😒)

But I hope y'all enjoyed it and had fun doing so😌. I would say until next tome but it won't be a next time. I can't even tell y'all to hold on to y'all wigs amd scalps nomo😞. It was fun with yalll💜😭.

I hope you like this one better ChicagosUnderrated and I dinalky updated in the day time! Because its 5:51pm😌💜.