Chapter 16

**Jaleeks POV**

After Dre got done with me so much guilt ran through me and I couldn't tell Jaylon because tomorrow is literally her birthday. If I do tell her she gone be on some Juice Wrld- All Girls Are The Same type of shit and imma have to beat her ass.

I looked up and Dre was smirking at me and it made me feel so uneasy. I rolled my eyes hella hard and said "Staring problem son?" Dre smirked and said "Can't admire my girl in peace ?" I felt my blood boil and I said "I'm not your girl Dre. What happened between us before when I was heartbroken was a mistake and what just happened is a mistake. Us doing things together was a mistake nothing more. Okay? So stop this pathetic craps already."

I seen so much hurt in Dre's eyes and she had me against the wall again in no time and said "What you say ? Can you repeat that for me?" I stayed silent because if talk don't know Dre has killed 4 people already In cold blood with no remorse and I'm not trynna be the 5th. She nodded and said yeah that's what I thought...now round 2." I said "No, take me home Dre. I'm not playing with you, I have a girlfriend at home and I wanna bring in her birthday in bed with her and then take her to the surprise."

Dre looked at me and cocked her head to the side "Jaleek, I wasn't asking you, I was telling you." Then of course she chocked me and backed me against the wall but this time much harder and she had so much anger and jealousy in her eyes. I could barely breathe and it hurted so bad I said "Dre, your hurting me please stop...I can barely...breathe."

At this point I was about to cry because I couldn't breathe and she was looking so evil and out of this eourld like she did when she killed the Reese brothers. I started crying because I couldn't breathe and I wasn't ready to die. Suddenly, Dre let go and she said "I'm sorry Jaleek I don't know what's wrong with me I'm truly sorry for hurting you."

She attempted to hug me but bitch you got me fucked up! I backed up into the corner and said "Dont come near me please I dont wanna die. Please take what you want from me just don't hurt me." I looked at Dre and she looked so innocent and sincere, and I looked in her eyes and they were so soft, apologetic,calm, and full of hurt and sorrow.

Dre said "Jaleek I wouldn't hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't realize I was hurting you so much." She grabbed for me but I ran out her room door and then backed up for I could see her. She came nearer and said "Be careful, stairs are behind you." The next thing I know I'm tripling over something and falling down the stairs to the front room where Dre's parents are.

They both ran over to me and helped me sit in a chair and I felt as I was about to passout. The last thing I remember seeing is a concerned Dre with her parents surrounding me then everything went black.

**Dre POV**

I really messed up this time. Jaleek will never forgive me about this one. I had our doctors that stayed in our minihospital that was in the basement to take Jaleek down there and check her out and I decided to tell Maleek about everything that happened since she was the only one I told about our little love life.

I got finished telling her and I didn't hear anything on the line but silence since I said Jaleek had fell down the stairs and was bleeding the next thing I know the front door to my house got kicked in and Maleek looks like Lucifer himself coming at me and she said "IM GOING TO KILL YOU DRE!! YOU HURT MY SISTER AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO I TOLD YOU TO CARE FOR HER!! I TOLD YOU TO TREAT HER WITH EASE SHES FRAGILE AMD BEEN HURT TOO MANY TIMES!! BUT YOU DO SHIT LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU WANT HER TO YOURSELF!!"

Next thing I know she's chasing me all around the  living room and I guess she grew tired of chasing after me because the next thing I know I hear a gun click and she's pointing it dead at me and my parents were silent standing in the corner looking at us. Dre looked as she could Kill me with a pencil like John Wick killed 3 people with that pencil 

^^{Yall watch that whole video like that's my favorite movie😂 and part 1 but antywaysss back to the book}

Maleek still had the gun pointed at me and said "Take me the fuck to my sister before I kill you and I don't care about no gang code I'll kill you right here in front of your parents with no remorse." I quickly nodded and took her to the basement to Jaleek who had awaken now and she looked scared and when she seen her twin  She ran and jumped on Maleek and said "Get me the fuck outta here.

These strangers putting their hands on me and they look like they holding me captive in this bitch and who clothese I have on? I would never in a million years wear boyish clothes."

Maleek and I exchanged looks and Maleek said "Your a stud duhh stop being stupid." My doctor said "Shes suffering from memory loss of she goes home and gets good rest shell remember everyone She don't remember Dre or most of y'all friends but she remembers the family members and her girlfriend. So you should be okay."

Maleek nodded and carried Jaleek away. Maleek looked at me and said "If she doesn't get her memory back in a month, I'm killing you." Well damn. She said it with no emotions of nun. Just flat and that means she's actually gonna do it.

I can't help it though I'm stuck to Jaleek as if I believe she's my soukmate I can't let her go. Right? I'm sorry Jaleek.

**Vote**
**comment**
**15 votes and I'll update again because I get more views than votes and comments sooo ill wait. I already got 2 chapters published and I might give y'all a little teaser of what's going on.**