Chapter 13 (FlashBack)

**3 weeks ago**

**Jaleek's Pov**

It's Wednesday and my parents or guards won't let me go to school due to LaKeesha being in town and the threat of me getting shot as soon as I entered the school. My Dad has called my principal and had him to send all my work for the rest of the school week to the house by Maleek and I would do it and Maleek would return it.

It's not shit do but lay around the house and eat shit-since I can't leave the house or even go in the backyard to the pool- so I might as well go to the kitchen and get some snacks and crash on the living room sofas until Dad gets him at 11:45am from a deal he's making.

I haven't told him yet but I'm working on getting him a connection with the Haitians that he always wanted but don't have enough time to get it himself. Malcolm followed me to the kitchen and the other guards was just stationary guards. He said "You feeling alright kid?" I nodded and said "Never better MalMal. How about you?"

He blushed at the nickname as he alway does when I call him That and he said "I'm good. Just truly worried about you because I don't know what I'll do without you here in this house." It was my turn to blush and I said "Thanks MalMal, and I'm sure it's plenty you can do without me such as get to know Maleek and be her personal follow up guard because she doesn't like Carlos one bit."

Malcolm laughed and said "Who would like his fat ass? He's rude and a bully." I started laughing and said "MapMal I can't deal with you" He said "Wanna Sit on the couch and watch Netflix until Maleek gets home from school?" I said "That's exactly what I was planning to do." He smirked and said "Olay then, finish getting the snacks and I'll find something on Netflix to watch."

I nodded and did as told and when I got to the living room he had Replied Moana playing. I laughed and said "Really MalMal?" He said "What? It's your favorite and I never get to watch tv because I'm a guard you know?"

I laughed and said "You're right." Then I sat on the chair and had all the snacks on the table in front of us but I had this big ass family pack of Sour Patch Kids in my lap and I was going to work on them watching Moana. About 1 hour into the movie I felt something warm on my leg and I looked down and it was MalMal's Head, I know this nigga ain't went to sleep during Moana he trash as hell.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch Moana by myself and I heard MalMal say "I'm not sleep, I just wanted to see how it felt to lay on your thighs because they look so soft. Not in a weird perverted way." I laughed and said "I gotcha MalMal."

**2:58pm**

Maleek uglahh finally made it home and she saw me and MalMal laying on the couch still watching tv and she said "Wassup hoes? Here's your work sis." I took it and said "Thanks sis, how was everything at school?"

She scratched her head and said "Well LaKeesha is the other new student at our school. You know how the teacher said it was two? She's the second one. Ohh and Kandy was lonely today so I offered to walk her to class and she say with the clique at lunch today she told me to tell you that she said hey." I said "Then I'm going to stay home for the rest of the school year?"

My Dad cane from upstairs and said "No, we can't let them know that we know anything. We'll just say you was sick and you'll go back to school tomorrow." I furrowed my eyebrows but said "Okay, cool. Then I'll continue to watch tv with MalMal until dinner time." Dad nodded and walked out.

**Thursday**

**Maleek's POV**

I don't really think my sister should go to the hospital today but it whatever dad says goes. I walked in Jaleek's room and MalMal was waking her up for she could get dressed for school.