23

**Maleek POV**

Mama...I love you. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. Fidng get a chance to see you for the last time. I'm sorry we couldn't protect you. I'm sorry for everything, it hurts I couldn't say this to you in person because your life was taken away by your brother-in-law and I promise we're gonna make him pay.

I snapped out of my thoughts because I felt as of I was falling but Dad had me across his shoulder and everyone was running out The Spot.

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion now. There's clearly nothing in this world that could make me feel better. My Mama is dead that's something that I can't get back.

Do you know the feeling of being Motherless? Whoever thought this day would come? Why couldn't my life be taken instead of my Mom's? They say things happen for a reason. Better be a great fucking reason.

**Dre POV**

I looked over to Jaleek and she looked so cruel and evil. If looks could kill I would've been dead milliseconds ago.

I hate seeing Jaleek like this. I know she's gonna do some shit because her eyes say it all. They're so darken you'll swear she was Lucifer himself.

"...Jaleek...?" I hesitated at first.

She looked over at me, noticing I was slightly scared, her eyes soften returning to its original cute color. (Shit on the outside I looked 'slightly scared' but inside I'm terrified as fuck. I mean who wouldn't be terrified of Jaleek? Shes been through so much shit there no telling what she's been through.)

"Yes Dre?" She asked

I looked back on the road "You know we're here for you right? Your mama was like a parent to us. We're all gonna miss her dearly."

She turned her head looking out the window of the car. Then she pulled out her gun, cocked it back, aimed it, and before I realized what was happening she shot it.

There's blood all on the window and its busted open with blood running down Jaleek's face.

**Just a teaser 😌 until I update later today because as of right now its 4:43Am and I couldn't sleep so I got on here.**