Chapter 11

**The Next Morning**

**Dreeana POV**
I woke up and I was naked in bed with Jaleek and some girl was under the covers with her face covered. Everything that happened last night between me and Jaleek and I smirked. Maybe we're a thing now? Then who's this other girl in our bed? I tried to get out of Jaleek's arms without waking her but that fail. "GoodMorning Dre." "GoodMorning Jaleek." Then a long quietness followed and I broke it, "Uhh Jaleek last night was fun and I enjoyed it so...I was wondering if we were a thing now?" Jaleek smirked and said "If only I was into relationships still, but I'm not. Just messing around with eachother ya know?" That hurts even though I should've knew that knowing she's on stage 3 now. Then the other person in the bed sat up and I said "JUANITA?!" Well Jaleek has her ways  don't she? I laughed and was going to slap Jaleek but changed my mind immediately, I got up and said "Ugh, call me whenever you're not playing with my emotions or whenever you know." I got up and slammed her room door and ran into her Mama and I just kept running until I got to my car and got to my house. When I got home I just cried until I cried myself to sleep. Why would I even think I would have a chance with Jaleek anyways?

**Juanita POV**
Welp that's one less hoe I gotta worry about Jaleek fucking with while she got me under her belt. I got caught staring at Jaleek and she said "Whatcha thinking over there Juanita?" I smirked and said "You." She said "Oh yeah?" I said "Mhm and the things that you do." She smirked and said "Bet." Then one thing led to another.

**2 hours later**

**Jaylon's POV**
I woke up and realized I was an hour late for school so I hurried up and got dressed for school. Ugh it's only Tuesday where is Friday with her ballheaded ass? I got ready and put on my shirt with me and Jaleek on it, some white balmain jeans, and my white and red Jordan retro 13's. I was about to call Jaleek but I remembered everything that happened everyday and decided to just drive my own car to school. I pulled up at school the same time 2 all black suburban trucks and an red and  Dodge Demon did. Maybe more new rich ass students with body guards or something. I got out my car and when I turned around it was no other than Jaleek, Maleek, and Jaunita. My breathe got caught up in my throat and I kinda missed her even tho she cheated on me with KayKay, so I have nothing to say to her. Then I seen Jaunita out her arm around Jaleek waist and that kinda pissed me off and then one of Jaleek's guards caught me staring at them and smirked. Damn bastard seen me. I started walking towards the school the same time as them and I heard someone clear their throat and realized it was the same guard that caught me staring and he pointed his gun at me and so did the others. The guard that caught me staring name turnt out to be Malcolm he said "Who are you? Why you look suspicious?" I said "I'm Jaylon and I don't look suspicious." Jaleek looked right past me and didn't even look at me and that hurt me a lot. Malcolm said "Too bad for you, but you are suspicious you're on the list of people her parents gave us to make sure don't come near her. Then Jaleek laughed and said "Ayee! Look Maleek." She showed Maleek something on her phone and Juanita looked too and they all was laughing hard as hell. Malcolm said "Now, will you get out of our way for we can get them to class?" I was staring daggers at Jaleek and she looked at me and said "Well are you gonna fucking bro?" Ugh there's that 'Bro' word again. I went into the office to sign in and let them go in and sign in. I went to class and everyone stopped talking and laughing and was silent and I heard a boy say "There's that coldhearted bitch that hurt Jaleek!" And I heard another girl say "BG5 should put a bounty on her ass like they used to always do and we could hurt that student." Then a boy threw a fat ass science book at me and it busted my lip. Ughh where the hell is Jaleek and Maleek already they're in this class with me. As soon as I thought this the class door opened and Jaleek, Maleek, and their guards walked into the class and everyone said "JALEEEEEKK!!! MALEEEK!!" I sat in my seat and put my head on my desk and the teacher said "Sit the hell up in my class, if you want to sleep go home." So I eventually held my head up and did my work and kept stealing side glimpses at Jaleek and she was texting away on her phone and looked pleased with whatever she was texting about. Mrs.Ryals said "Jaleek are you finished with your work baby?" Jaleek nodded and her voice sounded different, so dominant and sexy, she said "Yes ma'am I'm done Mrs.Ryals." Mrs.Ryals said "I'm not sure if I told y'all or not but we have a new student and she'll start school here tomorrow, well it's two new girl students." I seen Jaleek look up quick and said "Oh really?" Mrs.Ryals nodded and then the bell ring for 3rd block.

**Jaleek POV**
As soon as the bell rung I got my stuff together and Maleek went to her class and I went to mine with the guards surrounding me. I seen this cute ass mixed girl and she looked lost. I gave Malcolm the look and he let me walk up to her. I said "Aye, Ma? You lost?" She blushed and said "Yeah, today my first day, I was supposed to start tomorrow but I decided to start today. I'm Candice but my friends call me C." I said "Ion like C's like that. So imma call you Kandy. K-A-N-D-Y not the other way." Kandy blushed and nodded. I looked at her schedule and she had all same classes as me. I smirked and said "Ayo you got all the same classes as me Ma." She blushed and I noticed a lot of students had stopped and said "Awww look at Jaleeeeekkk." This made me laugh and I felt a weight lift off my shoulder mentally and Kandy said "So your name is Jaleek?" I nodded and said "But my friends call me Leek." She nodded as we finally reached our class and she turned and saw my guards and jumped into my arms as I laughed. I said "What's wrong Ma? It's Gucci, these are my guards."She said "ohh okay." We walked in class and a girl said "Ooouuu look at Jaleek's replacement for Jaylon that girl fine!" And Jaylon held her head up off the desk and looked at us and I laughed and said "Nahh, it ain't like that she's just the new girl I'm helping around school until she get used to it." My friend Carson said "That's the same thing you said a few months back about Jaylon bro!" And this made everybody laugh except Jaylon and Kandy was blushing like hell. I sat in my usual seat by Jaylon and motioned for Kandy to sit in the desk in front of me and it was facing me. In our class we had groups of four and our group usually consisted of me,Jaylon, and Chris. But now Kandy is added in. Kandy introduces herself to Chris and Chris introduced herself and then Kandy introduced herself to Jaylon and surprisingly the dumb bitch introduced herself back and then Kandy looked from me to Jaylon and said "Ohhhhhh okay."

**AfterSchool** (2:57pm)

School gets out at 2:50 and I usually go watch the volleyball team practice but I heard crying and I walked around the corner and Kandy was sitting on a bench near the gym crying. I said "Kandy what's wrong Ma?" She said "Well to make a long story short I didn't know what bus to ride home so I tried to find the office again and then by the time I did I seen all the buses leaving and as soon as I tried to call my Mama my phone went dead and I have no clue how to get to my house I only know the address. So I decided I'll just sit here and cry a little and then try to find my way home." I looked at Malcolm and he nodded. I said "Maybe I can take you home if you want me to..." she looked up at me and whipped her tears and said "Seriously Leek?" I smirked and nodded. She jumped on me and said "Thank you soooo much Leek." We walked outside to my car and all the guards got into the trucks and I said "So what's your address?" She said "772 WestBrookes Street." I said "Noo wayyyy! I live on that road!" She said "Seriously?" I nodded and said "Actually that's the House right next to mine that my Dad just sold. So Nelly and Jessica Barnes are your parents?" She nodded and said "Yeah, so your dad is my Dad's boss?" I nodded this time and she said "Cool! We can be friends?" I crunk up my car and started driving off and looked over at her and stopped at the stop sign and said "Oh, we can be friends. More than friends." She blushed and said "More than friends?" I nodded and said "More than friends. Ya know nun too major." She blushed and I pulled up at my house and said "Come in, your parents are in here with my Dad talking business so you can come up to my room if you'd like." She nodded and we walked in. I said "Hey Mama! Hey Dad! Hey Maleek!" Cheerfully and dad looked as shocked as Mama and I said "Hey Mr. and Mrs. Barnes. I brought Kandy home, uh she'll be riding back home with me everyday if that's okay with y'all." Mr.Barnes nodded and said "Okay, Jaleek. That's fine with us, we know she'll be brought home with someone that we fully trust 100%." I nodded and said "Thanks. Come on Kandy." We went upstairs to my room and she said "Ooouuu your room so beautiful!" Then She day on the bed beside me and said "Tell me about yourself. I wanna hear about everything."

**Vote**

**Comment**

**Its about to get hectic in the next few chapters! But I'm thinking about starting a new book with Jaleek And Maleek.**

**Message me and let me know what you think so far. I got a lot of messages on here so just give me time and I'll get to you eventually.**

**If you feel as if it's important-well all of y'all opinions are important to me but you can just text me on Instagram @Drippysavage_23**