Chapter 5

**Dreeanna's POV**
Shii this the girl they all going crazy over? I'll be going crazy over her too shawt mad fine I'll...wait The hell am I saying? I'm a stud I don't date other studs that's mad gay plus it looks like Jaleek finna have her on lockdown and if Jaleek does and she hurts Jaleek I won't mind hurting Jaylon and messing up that beautiful face of hers about Jaleek because I kinda got a thing for Jaleek too. I said "So Jaylon, where'd you come from? Who's your parents? What company you represent? What brought you here? Where you live at now?" She stopped eating and it looked like she was enjoying herself she put a fork of Mac and cheese in Jaleek's mouth and said "Well I came from Georgetown, Ga. my parents are Michelle Lewis and Frank Lewis. What you mean what company I represent? I was bought here because I was living with my dad but my mama came and got me Bc if certain reasons and she wanted me with her. And to be honest I don't even know my address, my mama had to text it to me at the end of the school day for I can drive back." I said "Ohh okay cool and what I mean by what company do you represent is what gang you represent." She said "I'm not in a gang." I nodded and said "Okay good." She nodded and continued feeding Jaleek and then started stuffing herself again. Jaleek got one of the chocolate chip cookies they had bought for us and Big it and yelled out in pain. Everyone eyes in the cafeteria fell on her and all of BG5. She yelled "These cookies harder than a motherfucker! Y'all try em! Who made these motherfuckers?!" All of BG5 tried to hit a cookie and the bitches was rock hard. I was mad that they hurt Jaleek's tooth and called the staff that made our food to us and said "Who made the cookies?" This short guy that was unknown stepped forward and said "I did. I was paid $2,000 to do them like that by a guy named Lewy he threatened to kill my family I'm sorry BG5 please forgive me." Jaleek said "You're forgiven but I believe my father might want to speak to you after school I'll give him a call now. You should know better than taking orders from strangers." Then l the maids left and I said "How the fuck did Lewy get in our school?! And how would he know who our cooks were?" Jaunita said "Well it is obvious they wear BG5 aprons and hats. So yeah." We all laughed and said "You're right. I'll have Joey to find Lewy and pay him a little visit because we all see he can't get over that little prank we pulled on him 3 years ago and he graduated 3 years ago so he should know better." Everyone nodded and Jaylon was eating her food with no care in the world to what we was talking about. I said "Jaylon?" And she kept eating. Everyone called her name at the table and she was still eating then Jaleek said "Jaylon?" And she snapped her head up quick and stopped eating and said "Yes LeekLeek?" And Everyone at the table laughed even Jaylon.

**Maleek Pov**
Jaleek just don't know I'm finna turn her new friend or Bestfriend whatever she is to my sister to my new sex partner. Stud or not ion care bout no label.

**Jaunita POV **
I'm not so sure about this Jaylon girl. She seems chill or whatever but if she breaks Jaleek heart like any of them other girls I'll mess that pretty face of hers up with some crow bars and pistols try me bitch.

*Jaleek's POV**
The 10 minute bell rung and Jaylon said "what was that?" I said "That was the 10 minute bell letting us know we have 10 minutes left of lunch period then we going to our last block of the day and then we go home." Jaylon nodded and said "Okay I got it."

1 Hour and 25 minutes later
**Jaylon POV** I was walking out the school with Jaleek and Maleek to my car and I said "Sooo Jaleek since I really had a good day today I'm not leaving you're actually fun and I can't wait till 5:30 come for I can come over to your house and talk with you. Thanks for everything and the food too it was delicious." Leek nodded and said "No problem Jaylon it's a pleasure shawty." I stopped and looked up and my car was crushed! Who the hell! It had a note on it saying "Nobody is to park 1 parking spot close to BG5 CARS! Next time remember to park 2 parking spaces over." Jaleek and Maleek said "Aaahhh shit. The Car watchers for us crushed your car we're so sorry." I looked over and it was a red and black Ferrari and a red Mercedes-Benz's beside eachother and a black Porsche, a red Ferrari, and a red Ashton Martin. I said with a sniffle "Those are y'all cars? Are y'all rich or something?" Jaleek said "This red and black Ferrari is mine and That Mercedes-Benz's is Maleek's. What kinda car did you have before they crushed it?" I said "Those other 3 cars are y'all friends I bet and I had a 2010 red Mustang. My mama is going to kill me. That's the only car we had." Jaleek said "Um Maleek you can go I'll handle this." Maleek nodded and left. Jaleek opened the passenger door and said "Get in. I'll take you home. I'm sorry andout your car." I got in the Ferrari and it was so clean and beautiful the most expensive car I've ever been in. Jaleek said "Mindshowing me a picture of your car?" That was weird but I said "Sure." Then we pulled off and it was 10 minutes later until I noticed she didn't ask for my address but I didn't mind riding around with her until we pulled up at a car dealership and she said "I'll be right back Okay?" I nodded and wondered what she had to get from here. 5 minutes later she came back and she was putting something in her pocket and it looked like an ass of money and she opened my passenger door and gave me some keys and said "Golkow me." I followed her and she said "I didn't have to pay my Daddy owns this dealership and all of the others like this and many more across the world." She moved her hands from infrint of my eyes and I was standing in firmt of a 2018 Dodge Charger and this was my dream car and I said "Noooo I can't take this!" Then it hit me she said her father owned the dealerships like this and plenty more across the globe and I said "Thank you so much! I'll see you at 5:30 right?" She nodded and said "Right and plus the radio in There is touch screen and there's a gps in there Incase you get lost since you're new here." I said "Thank you so much Jaleek and hugged her. I never acted so girly and then this businessman came out with a suit on and said "Hey Baby girl I heard about what happened today at lunch. I had everything handled so you don't have to worry anymore and who's this?" Jaleek said "Thanks Dad and this is My friend Jaylon she's new here and I had to replace her car because the car watchers crushed her car." He winced and said "Ouch! Sorry about your car kid. Hope you enjoy this one! See y'all later I have a client to get to over in Illinois so I got to go catch my flight I'll see you tonight at dinner baby girl." Then he kissed Jaleek on her forehead and left. I said "Your dad seems cool and thanks again Jaleek." She nodded and and got in her car and left and I left too.