Chapter 18

❌❌SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❌❌

**Jaleek's POV**

"So you had fun Babygirl? Because you know I got to make everything perfect for my Queen." I said kissing Jaylon on her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I had a blast Babe, I told you that you never fail at making me happy. But it sucks that our break from school ends soon and we have to go back to school Wednesday." Jaylon said while taking off her shirt.

I laughed and said "I'm glad I could make you feel that way JayPooh." Then she gave me this look and said "Well its still my birthday right? I want to give you a gift too." Next thing I know she has me out my clothes and were both naked.

I said "Wait, can't do this without music and rose pedals on this perfect night right?" I connected my phone to my room speakers and 'Thuy- All Night' started playing. I led Jaylon to the bathroom where I had our hot tub going with rose pedals leading to it. Jaylon smiled at me and without warning she attacked my neck biting and sucking on it and I couldn't help but loan because that's my soft spot😩.

I switched our position and now I was running my fingers along her clit and she whined and said "Stop teasing me Babeee." With that I slid two fingers in and she threw her head back and said "Mhmp" I smirked and said "Your dripping wet and we're not even in the hot tub." She said "Fuck you." I smirked and said "Fuck me? Got you." With that I fingered her faster and she moaned and tried to run but I got her back in place.

"Mmhmm shitttt Jaleek wait...ughh...FUCKKK!!" Jaylon moaned and I said "Nahh talk allat shit you was just talking Ma. This not the end of te pleasure I got something for you." I left her sitting on the counter as I retrieved the 10 inch strap I bought for her. I put it on and picked her up and She said "Wait...I'm sorry Daddy." I said "Nahh, it's Fuck me right?"

I picked her up and slowly slid her unto the strap and she moaned loud As hell and bit into my neck causing me go moan too. "Jaleeeek it hurtss. I'm a virginn." I whispered in her ear "I got you BabyGirl." I slid it in slowly until I got every inch in and started slowly and got faster "Ughhh fuckkkk Jaleek I'm going to cum for the 4th time pleaser ahhh" I rode out with her as she reached her high and cummed all over the strap.

I cleaned her up and kissed her and I said "Next time you want to say "Fuck You" remember who you're fucking with."

**Vote**

**Comment**

**How did I do this chapter ? Currently trynna get my lingo back**