Chapter 20

**Jaleek POV**

I could feel somebody staring daggers in the back of my head so I turned around and Jaylon mugging the duck outta me. She needa stop staring before I throw this big ass text book at her. You know what?

"Jaleek how dare you?! SO YALL REALLY GONE SIT THERE AND LET HER HIT ME WITH A FUCKING TEXTBOOK LIKE THAT?!" Jaylon was yelling and screaming at me and shit.

Chicago was laughing her ass off she couldn't even talk right 😂. "Ya-ya-y'all se..seen how h-her head went when it got h-hit😂😂 it went **bends neck fast asf** I c-can't!"

I can't deal with her 😂 I kinda felt bad for Jaylon but she's been igging a nigga lately bro. Chicago came and sat by me "Jaleek you hilarious man. That's what her ass get, she deserved it. You should've threw that bitch harder😂"

"Chicago take yo ass back to yo seat 😂 I'm not finna play with you."

"Jaleek, I mean you can come over to my house and I can show you something else you can play with. Get me?"

"Chicago, take yo ass to yo seat and never come back to my desk.😂 because you're wilding today."

"okay, Daddy. It's whatever you say."

I heard Zoey, the school mega thot say "Oh my god, y'all heard that Chicago girl called Jaleek Daddy?"

Tasha said "Okayyy? Bitch everybody call her Daddy. Plus, that girl probably barely know Jaleek and just want her soul snatched by Jaleek. I mean who wouldn't?"

People in this school get on my Damn nerves. But it's okay tho because I deal with they ass.

"Jaleek to the front office please Mrs.Smith."

"Okay, she's on her way"

"That bitch done snitched on Jaleek."

Ahh here we go, Ian never been called to the office before so why they wanna start now? They ugly long lipped asses. Let this principal ballheaded ass start with me we finna be throwing paws in this hoe.

I walked in the office and Jaylon sitting in the chair with bandages and shit wrapped around her head looking like a mini mummy or some shit.

"Jaleek...Jaylon told me how you attempted to hurt her, well you did hurt her. This is your future wife right? Therefore I have to treat her as a BG5. That's why you're in trouble. Suspension for a week. I bet not see you in my school until next Tuesday." Baldheaded bitch no bottom teeth ass principal say.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "She ain't my future wife and I don't care about suspension. More sleep and eating at home for me. When y'all give us suspension y'all not hurting us you're actually helping me. So good-motherfucking-bye."

I walked out his office and slammed that raggedy ass door. That's why I fucked his wife. She too young for his bald eagle looking ass anyways.

**Maleek POV**

I'm like 2 seconds away from leaving this class when my phone went off. Jaleek long headed ass sent me a text let me see what her crusty ass Want.

Jaleek: I got suspended.

Maleek: Why?😐 Ya know Ma gone be mad. You ain't never got in trouble, well no one in BG5 supposed to get in trouble.

Jaleek: I threw a textbook at Jaylon head and his uglahh was like "ain't this your future wife therefore I have to treat her as a BG5."

Maleek: his bald eagle looking ass,that's why you fucked his wife.

Jaleek: THATS WHAT I SAID IN MY HEAD WHEN I LEFT HIS OFFICE!😐😂

Maleek: 😂😂 great minds think alike

Jaleek: Girl bye. I'm going back in this class to get my shit and going home. Bye BITCHHHH have fun in school darling...headass😂😂

Maleek: Bitch bye😂😂😂 you wasting my data and Got these nosey chirren looking in my phone. Finna throw a textbook at them 😂 and Juanita said she got the video😂

Jaleek: Tell her long body ass to send it to me with her no ass looking ass.

Maleek: Bet

I walked in class and got my shit Mrs.Smith said "Where are you going?"

"I'm suspended until next Tuesday. I'll see y'all around."

Everybody was mumbling shit about Jaylon buttt, that's none of my business. So Imma continue walking like ion hear shit. Finna be a long ass week I can already tell.

Mama finna be on my ass and Dad. His ass might come to the school and beat Jaylon and the baldheaded principal ass knowing his evil ass. But that's none of my business either.

Let me call the principal wife see what she got going on today. She only 22 shit meanwhile his ugly ass looking 62. Molesting a child basically his ugly no necked ass. She texted back fast asf.

BaldBitch Wife: Nothing just sitting here lonely, and I heard you got suspended. Come over I gotta show you something.

Well Damn I just got suspended no longer then 5 minutes ago but shit that's all she had to say.

TBC

***I know this update probably lame asf😐😑 but hold on to your wigs, weave, and if ya bald just hold ya scalp and durag. Imma probably do a double update tomorrow. Because I been busy.😤***

**Vote and Comment**