Chapter 3

"Jaylon wake up you're going to be late for your first day of school here!" My Mama yelled from downstairs. I don't even know why she brought me here to this high class place anyways, I could've stayed with my Daddy in Georgetown.

I already had a feeling I wasn't going to like anybody at this school. "I'm coming Ma I'm looking for my other shoe!" Where the hell is that shoe?! Ugh you see what I'm talking about? Like how did I misplace the shoe and I just had it in my hand, maybe this town is bad luck with all capital letters.

**20 minutes later**

I pulled up to the location my Mama sent me and I thought I was at the wrong place until I seen the schools buildboard. School looked like someone's big ass mansion. Okay so all I have to do is go to the office and I know that's gonna be complicated as a bitch because this school is Big!

Ugh might as well get this journey around this school started. As I was walking in the school I heard a lot of "Who's That? That's the new girl?" I got lost and from the corner of my eye I seen a girl approach me and she said "Hey, are you lost?" I nodded and said "Yeah, im trying to find the office to get my schedule." She smiles and said "I'll take you. What's your name?"

Her smile made me melt in the inside and she was beautiful. I said "Jaylon. But you can call me JJ. What about you?" She said "I'm Jaleek. So what're you up to after school?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "Asking my mama can I go back with my daddy. I got a feeling I'm not going to like it here so I really want to go back with my Daddy."

Jaleek looked sad for a split second and said "How about this...if you have a good first day you'll stay? Because I really want to get to know you more. We could be Bestfriends!" I nodded and said "Okay, bet." She jumped on me and said "Yes! You're going to stay." Then she kissed me on my cheek and I blushed. She noticed I was blushing and smirked.

She said "We're here." She walked me to the front desk and the woman said "May I help you?" I said "Yes ma'am. I'm the new student, Jaylon and I need my schedule." She smiles brightly and said "Just a moment please. You may take a seat." I sat down and Jaleek sat beside me and I noticed she was staring at me. I looked over at her and she quickly adverted her gaze elsewhere.

Her phone went off and she sighed and answered. She said "Maleek what do you want? I'm doing something that doesn't require my aggravating mean twin to know about." And this Maleek person started talking full speed on the other side of the phone and I heard her say "Where are you and with who?" Jaleek gave up and said "Fine. I'm in the office with the new kid." Maleek said "Cool, I'm on the way." Jaleek said "No you not. You're in first block! You can't leave out the cla..."

before Jaleek could finish her sentence her twin hung up in her face. Jaleek mumbled something under her breathe and looked me in my eyes and god that girl was so breath taking. I blushed and looked away. Jaleek said "You know it's okay to blush right? I won't judge you." I said "I know." The woman at the front desk said "Here's your schedule Baby. Have a nice first day,"

Before we could leave out the office a girl that kind of looked like Jaleek walked in so I'm guessing this is her twin Maleek. She stopped in her tracks when she seen me and was blushing and drooling. Damn, they act like they never seen a cute ass stud before. Jaleek rolled her eyes and said "Let me hold your schedule."

She looked at my schedule and said "We got all the same classes! We finna be lit!" I laughed and said "Forreal?" Her sister finally snapped out of her daze and said "So she only has lunch period and 3rd block with the whole crew? Then we don't see her no more." Jaleek smiled proudly and said, "Yep. And when we get home get your shit out my room you left this morning because she's coming over around 5:30." She didn't tell me about any of this but I was cool with it.

Maleek smiled and said "Really?!" Jaleek said "Yeah. Don't get nothing in your head. Okay Jaylon you're ready to go to first block? We're going to algebra." I nodded and we walked out side by side and her sister right behind us. Jaleek said "You got a phone?" I nodded and pulled out my iPhone 8 and she took it out my hand and said "Can you unlock it?"

I put my thumb on it and it unlocked. She went to my contacts and saved her number and texted her phone and said "Okay, I got you." Then she handed me my phone back. We finally made it to our class and walked in. The teacher looked at me and said "You must be our new student?" I nodded and everybody eyes was on me and girls and boys was drooling over me. I can tell this gone be a hectic ass half a school year.

Especially with all these girls liking me. Jaleek said "Come on Jaylon you can sit by me." She pointed at the desk and I smiled and said "Thanks LeekLeek." The class period went by fast and before I realized the bell rung and it was 2nd block. Jaleek and I was laughing at this video I was looking at on Instagram. Jaleek leaned her head on my shoulder and said "You smell and look so good. I blushed and said "Thanks Leek. You do too. But where are we going?" She said "Early Childhood. One of our elective classes." I nodded and said "Okay."

This girl approached me and said "Hey, I'm Jayla. Maybe we can get to know each other better baby if you know what I mean." Then she handed me a paper and blew me a kiss. I sighed and said "This is exactly why I want to leave. People don't even know me and they're hitting on me.

I like the way you approached me Jaleek you're not like them. You're different." We was standing infront of our class and she blushed and said "Thanks JJ that means a lot." As soon as we went in the class every girl eyes was on me and they were licking they lips. These girls in this school bruh.

Vote anc comment😛
1165 words. Let me know what y'all think.