Chapter 9

**Jaleek's POV**
We made it to school 2 hours late and my teacher was shocked that I cane in late because BG5 was never late we was always on Time they thought we had moved schools and it was kids who needed to be put in line and that's the only thing I hate about us. Maleek grabbed the boy up by his collar and growled "Nigga just because we was late you thought you could cut the fuck up and sit on OUR FUCKING TABLE?! That table costs more than yo' life bitch." **Pop** Maleek popped the hell outta his nose with her fist I know it had to hurt because his blood running out his nose quick as hell.

**Maleek's POV**
He thought he could act up n sit on our table and act like he was shitting on it? Issa bet. I punched his ass as hard as I could in his nose and blood started spewing out of his nose fast as hell and I seen his eyes go back in his head and realized his ass was knocked out cold. The nurse got his ass and all the students around us said "WE LOVE BG5!!" Ugh fucking retards they could be the next one and they're cheering us on fucking ignorant. Jaunita was looking off at someone in the distance and she seemed focused, distant, thinking like hell, and confused at the same time. I shook her arm "Jaunita ? What's the matter?" She shook me off and said "nothing I'll see y'all later I gotta run!" And she actually ran off behind some unknown stud ain't no damn telling knowing Jaunita ass she got so many plugs and connections around this state.Jaleek and Jaylon was kissing and sucking on eachother like we couldn't see them right there and then Jaleek let out a sexy ass moan-no homo because that's my sister bro- but anyways she let out a sexy ass moan and everybody went wild saying "oouu! Jaleek do it again Daddy!! Jaleek wife me I'll love hearing that everyday!" Jaleek blushed like hell and Jaylon looked pissed as hell. The bell rung thank you lord and it was 3rd block best block of the day because all I do is sleep in here. Shit where the hell is Jaunita she never brought her cute ass back. Ain't no telling where she went but I know I'm about to take my ass to sleep.

**Jaylon POV**
I'm mad as hell. These girls keep telling Jaleek how cute her moan is like okay bitch we know my Baby got a sexy ass moan but you don't have to fucking tell her! The cute eyed girl that they call KayKay said "Jaleek BabyGirl when we was together you never let out a moan like that." Everybody went silent and Jaleek blushed like hell and said "KayKay, can you hush ?" Ohh hell Nahh so Jaleek done dated KayKay before and KayKay supposed to be my right hand man! I said "Wait, what you mean when y'all were together ?" Jaleek face palmed herself and laid her head on her desk. KayKay smirked and said "What I mean us that I used to dive in her ocean every night and she called me Daddy. She told me it'll always be mine and guess what?" I said "What?" KayKay licked her lips and said "And she never told me it wasn't mine anymore so it's still mine." No the hell she didn't just say that to my face😐. Shit fuck it I'm done she can have Jaleek I knew it was too good to be true. Why would a rich ass person want me? I'm basically nobody. Fuck this and fuck my life. I took off the ring Jaleek had bought me and threw it in her face. "FUCK YOU Jaleek! You can have her. We're done. I hate you!" I seen all the hurt flash in her eyes and then the hurt was replaced by something I can't even explain. She picked up the ring and put it in her pocket and said "Koo. Fuck you too bro." Did she just call me bro? And when did she start talking like this? She walked out the classroom with her Beat headphones on listening to YNW-Murder on My Mind. Then after she wired all the students in the class looked at me with hatred in their eyes and the teacher (Mrs.Yonda) said "right before yo ass cane here she had just got through stage 2 of Being heartbroken and now you've sent her back to stage 3 and That'll last another year or so! She won't talk to anyone now and she'll be distant! Last time she tried to kill herself by jumping off the school roof and that's why they have force fields on the roof now. Ugh you couldn't take a simple comment from KayKay? KayKay likes to say stuff like that it's not like Jaleek is cheating on you! Gosh Dammit." Ugh shit can my life get any worse. I really don't care about Jaleek anymore they're just trynna lie to cover Jaleek's ass because they know she's been cheating. I don't have time for it. It's not like BG5 will do the worst to me. Right?