Chapter 19

**3 weeks later**

**Maleek POV**

Everything had came back to Jaleek she got all her memory I didn't get to kill Adreanna. What a shame. Jaleek told Jaylon everything and Jaylon only cried in Jaleek arms. They so goals but because of this girl my sister could of died not once but twice. Ughh but anyways.

I'm sitting in this boring as class playing iMessage games with Jaleek and Mrs.Ryals said "Class, welcome aboard our new student Chicago. Make her feel welcomed, we all agree and know that BG5 will."

Everyone looked at our table and we had an open seat and Mrs.Ryals said "Jaleek, you wouldn't mind if Chicago Sat by you would you?" Jaylon rolled her eyes and Jaleek said "Uhh no ma'am. BG5 is here to make anyone feel welcomed, well today anyways."

Chicago Sat by Jaleek and was staring at Jaleek and said "Oh hi, what's your name?" Jaylon cut Jaleek off before she could say anything and said "Her name is Jaleek Kendrells. She's taken by me, Jaylon Lewis. She Dont need any new friends. She's has enough of them. Thank you, now shut up."

The class erupted in "ooouuii's" and "Damnnn Jaylon is not playing with Bitches about Jaleek anymore" and "That girl gone beat Jaylon ass" and I just watched shit 😂

**Chicago POV**

No this hoe didn't. Girl, she probably don't even want your bitch ass. I said "Umm bitch first of all I wasn't talking to your ass so skrrt stay in your lane. If I wanted you to tell me her name and who she was taken by I would've asked YOUR ASS but did I? No, so shut the Fuck up and do your work bitch. Probably just scared Imma steal your girlfriend. Just chill stupid bitch Damn."

After I said that the dumb ass class erupted in more Oohh's and ahhh's and shit. Wait, why the Fuck the teacher not getting on to us? I see that Jaylon bitch done shut her shit up. A girl that was sitting by me said "Hey, I'm Maleek. I'm Jaleek's twin,and I know you're probably wondering why you're not in trouble that's because we're the BG5. But, all I gotta say is welcome to our school."

The other people that was sitting at the table said "Yep, we're all BG5, well except Jaylon. She's only with us because that's Jaleeks girlfriend." The Juanita girl was kinda cute, the Dre girl acted like she hated Jaylon's guts. Shit who could blame her? Jaylon got a nasty ass attitude.

Welp now is not the time to be petty, but shit Imma need help getting around this big ass school so I gave Jaleek my schedule and she laughed and said "Bro! You got all classes with me except for 1st block and you'll have that class with my twin Maleek loud mouthed ass" Maleek flicked Jaleek off and they started laughing.

**Jaleek POV**

Jaylon got her ass tore off by this new Chicago girl and how that Chicago girl was yelling n shit was kinda turning me on😭. About 3 or 4 minutes later she handed me her schedule and we had 3 out of 4 classes together and she'll have 1st block with Maleek and them.

She was beaming when I looked up at her and she said "Mind showing me around today then Jaleek?" I said "Umm, sure. My girlfriend will be with us since me and her got all the same classes together." She nodded and said "Thats okay, I just need to be shown around the school."

I nodded and she hugged me over the side of the seat and said "Oh my you're a life saver Jaleek." She smiled at me and in the inside it made my heart all tingly and I got this feeling and I have no clue what it was. Probably nothing then the bell ring snapping me out my thoughts. I got up and said "Well, come on Chicago." She nodded and got up and her perfume she was wearing smelled good asf made my Damn knees weak for a second.

This school year needs to hurry up and be over with. It's April 15 and school gets out May 8. Finna be a bad bitch as soon as summer come I already got that summer body ya know 😏.

**Jaylon POV**

I know she really didn't offer to show this bitch to her classes ugh! So much jealousy and anger ran through my body. Jaleek is my wifey, I know it's been a bumpy ass road to loving a stud but Jaleek is mine and I'll do anything to keep her.

I looked over and the Chicago girl giving me a spiteful ass look like she can read my mind or some shit so I shot her a 'bitch what the Fuck you looking at' look and she  rolled her eyes. Bitches keep trying me but don't really want these fucking hands my guy.

"Jaleek, this girl needs to let someone else walk her to class I dint like her." I said and Jaleek said "Bae, chill. We're just showing her around for this week and then next week she should know her way around. Won't matter because we're all going the same place. Why you Dont like her? You Dont even know her, just chill. Okay?"

No she didn't just stick up for this bitch. Chicago smirked at me and ugh I just wanna beat this bitch ass!😒😒

**Vote And Comment**
**ChicagosUnderrated 😭 I gotcha in here with Jaleek and you already Finna beat Jaylon ass😭😂