23 (Full Chapter)

[Recap of Teaser]

**Maleek POV**

Mama...I love you. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. Fidng get a chance to see you for the last time. I'm sorry we couldn't protect you. I'm sorry for everything, it hurts I couldn't say this to you in person because your life was taken away by your brother-in-law and I promise we're gonna make him pay.

I snapped out of my thoughts because I felt as of I was falling but Dad had me across his shoulder and everyone was running out The Spot.

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion now. There's clearly nothing in this world that could make me feel better. My Mama is dead that's something that I can't get back.

Do you know the feeling of being Motherless? Whoever thought this day would come? Why couldn't my life be taken instead of my Mom's? They say things happen for a reason. Better be a great fucking reason.

**Dre POV**

I looked over to Jaleek and she looked so cruel and evil. If looks could kill I would've been dead milliseconds ago.

I hate seeing Jaleek like this. I know she's gonna do some shit because her eyes say it all. They're so darken you'll swear she was Lucifer himself.

"...Jaleek...?" I hesitated at first.

She looked over at me, noticing I was slightly scared, her eyes soften returning to its original cute color. (Shit on the outside I looked 'slightly scared' but inside I'm terrified as fuck. I mean who wouldn't be terrified of Jaleek? Shes been through so much shit there no telling what she's been through.)

"Yes Dre?" She asked

I looked back on the road "You know we're here for you right? Your mama was like a parent to us. We're all gonna miss her dearly."

She turned her head looking out the window of the car. Then she pulled out her gun, cocked it back, aimed it, and before I realized what was happening she shot it.

There's blood all on the window and its busted open with blood running down Jaleek's face.

[End of recap]

**Dre POV**

There's blood all on the window and its busted open with blood running down Jaleek's face. I panicked and then she opened her eyes with the blood all over her face and said "Sorry about the window. Ill get it fixed."

Everybody had pulled over by us to see what had happened. Jaleek was in the car still getting the blood off her with a towel n some other shii.

We looked down and noticed it was Malik's brother wife and she had a baby in a stroller. The baby was crying and it didn't look no older than 5 months. I was thinking where we was gonna take the baby when Jaleek pushed everybody out the way.

"Move the fuck out the way." She bent over and the baby instantly stopped crying. Then Jaleek picked the baby up and sat the stroller on fire.

I looked at her confused thinking she was about to burn the baby alive. Maleek cocked her head "uhh?"

Jaleek got in my car and put on her seat belt with the baby. Then looked at me. "Bitches fuck that bitch. Call Rico to clean her body up. We gotta go get my dead mothafucking Mama shit."

Then her bipolar ass started playing with the baby. Her dad looked at all of us and said "Well let's get going" About s good 3 minutes later we pulled up at the Kendrell's house.

Jaleek of course was the first one to hop out. And her ass got a Mr16 in one hand and the baby in one.

**Maleek POV**

My sister is officially crazy. Her ass just walked in our house carrying the baby in her left arm with a Mr16 in her right hand. She walked in that bitch like a G. Then everybody else got out their shock of what Jaleek just did and quickly followed in behind her.

Jaleek was standing over some lady with her foot on the last back "What the fuck? Bitch this not even my Momz. Who the fuck is this?"

Then the lady started talking "Please don't kill me! I was forced to do this or he would kill me and my kids! Please I only have 2 sons. He took the other woman away. Please don't hurt me."

Jaleek gave me the baby, snatched the woman up so fast and put the Newton the bed and took her Glock out her holster and put it to the woman temple.

"Bitch, I'm usually nice. But y'all keep on fucking with the kid. Making my heart turn cold n shit again. This shit not no fucking game. Imma ask you this one time. Where.. The...FUCK...did...he..take my mothafucking Momz?" Then she cocked her head to the side n out on the evil ass smirk.

**Malik POV**

That's my daughter😌. Well at least we know that my wife isn't dead. Hoping and praying she's not injured and is okay.

Then the woman started spitting out all kinds of information to Jaleek.  "Please don't hurt me Jaleek! He said he was taking the woman to Double D40 (Y'all I got that name from that stuff you put on yo car breaks when they squeak😂😂) He said he wants a $50,000,000 ransom and he knows you have it."

Jaleek cocked the gun and pressed it deeper into her temple "You know what I think Bitch? I can sense that you're lying to me. If I kill you now would your 2 sons miss you? Well I really don't give a fuck." Then she stood up and aimed her gun at the woman.

"Please dont kill me!! my daughters will be sad. They won't have a Mom!"
Then a dark ass smirk took over Jaleeks face.

She ripped open the woman shirt and there was a Mic there. Jaleek said "Of course I won't kill you. I'm gonna let you go now. Be safe." Then Jaleek motioned everybody to be quite meanwhile the woman looked like she wished she was never born.

**Jaleek's POV**

About a good 5 minutes after I motioned everyone to be quite the woman phone went off. She looked at me and I mouthed "Put it on speaker bitch"

"Good Job Baby. My wife couldn't of done as good as you did. That's why I sent her ass walking. She don't like this idea of me taking money from my brother this way. You did very good. Ilk drwars you with some good dick and 20% of the money I get. Meanwhile meet me at Double D40 house. Its a good 3 hours away. The address is 625 Moody street. Then when you get here. We'll kill this bitch and use you again since you look do much like them and I can kill that niece of mine Jaleek. Because everyone I've hired to kill her can't. So ig I'll have to kill her myself. I be hired some of her exes n etc to kill her but she can't be killed...this too much info for you bitch. Just hurry and get here too."

My own uncle was trying to kill me. Damn 😕. Ian never did no shit to his fake ass. I nodded and she said "Okay Baby I'm on my way." Then she hung up. I ripped the microphone off her n put it in a bottle of water.

I looked at the woman and then...FYAH. I knocked her ass out and told My Dad to put her in his trunk. Its finna bw on and popping bout my Mama.

My Dad said "You and Maleek do it. In about to makw a couple calls because shit bout to get real." He used it in his business tone and knew he wasn't playing around. Me and Maleek put her in the trunk of Dad's Cadillac.

Me and Maleek was about to walk in the house when 7 all black Suburban Trucks pulled up and all these big ass nigga with big ass guns got out. Pdibabky a good 30 niggas more or less.

Then Dad walked out the house past us and said "Told y'all shit finna get real. Now go strap up. We finna go get my fucking wife"

Shut that's all be had to say my nigga. Everybody was in the hiuse getting stralled up ans Dre was playing with the baby so I went in my room and took a showee to get allat blood on me. The. I changed on to an all black nike outfit.

Walked in the front room ans my Dad said "Okay, everybody grab y'all shit. Its about go get real. Bc this about to be a suorise attack.

Shut finna get real asf. God just keep my family shielded under your blood. In jeaus name I pray Amen.  (If you don't believe in God I'm sorry but I had to be extra and throw a mini prayer in.)

**Vote and Comment**
**I hope it was lit to yall.**
**Until next time**