24

**Maleek POV**

Jaleeks ass done went full out demonic or some shit and she persists on listening to nothing but shit talking about death. Like nigga damn stop! I'm always nervous that this might be my last day on this damn Earth!

I looked over and Jaleek looking like a straight demon with them dark ass eyes. Made me swerve a lil bit. She smirked at me like this was funny so I adverted my eyes fast asf on the road.

"Oh, sorry didn't mean to frighten you. Or did I scare you?" Then she did this evil ass laugh.

"Jaleek chill. You didn't scare me. You just...caught me off guard." I know I'm lying like hell but fuck it.

"Hmm..why did you swerve? Hmm? Why you averted ya eyes so fast? I think you're lying to me Maleek. You know I hate liars."

Then I heard clothes rubbing against each other. I look over and lord have mercy on my soul I'm about to die. She. Got. Her. Gun. In my. Damn face.

**Jaleek POV**

I like fucking with Maleek crusty ass. She used to always mess with me when I was soft now look at her. Scared as hell of me.

I said "Look straight bitch. Ian the fucking highway you driving on. Now tell me the truth are you scared or not? You knkw You don't have go be scared of me."

I rubbed the gun across her temple and she said "..I am scared.." I laughed and said "You so scary Maleek I was just playing with yo Slender Man body looking ass."

She rolled her eyes at me. "At least Slender Man kill hoes better than you do Jaleek with yo ole rat face ass. Fleet footed looking ass. I eat pussy with a spoon looking ass."

Her whack ass moving session. "Girl shut yo ass up. You can't roast for shit. With yo ole N.."

Then Dad voice came through the radio. "Alright everybody. I hope y'all strapped up. Shit finna get digital."

Everybody driving turned they headlights off and parked in some big ass alley near WD40 house. Maleek scary ass looking worried and shit.

I dapped her up and she smiled this broke ass 1 cent ass smile. "Maleek chill. Its gomna be okay. We're all gomna make it through this okay? When we get Mama back imma take all y'all ugly asses to this special plave I got us."

She smiled bright as fuck "Okay Jaleek that is a bet bitch" We git out the car and then Dad stafted splitting all of us up. Luckily me, Maleek, Dre, amd Juanita was in a group together.

Dre looked at my gun and said "Hmm.. Loving that FAMAS gun you got there Jaleek." I know damn well this bitch not fijna start with me at this time. I put the strap around my neck and let the FAMAS hang from my neck and then I opened the trunk and got my M16A4.

I smirked at her and said "You wanna die with the glock? The FAMAS? OR the M16A4? You pick." She flicked me off and Maleek said "Okay you got everything? Lets go."

**Malik POV**

Jase was carrying that woman I've forgotten the bitch name and 10 other guys was with us. We mad it to the side door-we killed 2 guys who was standing guard. They wasn't nun major they looked like rookies to me.

Mike went in first and thats when all hell broke loose. The bitch that Jase was carrying kicked Malory causing him to drop her and then we heard yelling so everybody took cover.

The bitch was beside me on the ground with the tape and shit over her mouth with her hands tied up kicking and shit. Gunshots was going off everywhere.

This bitch starting to piss me off fir the past 7 minutes. Then all I hear is silence and some evil ass shit. I look above my cover to see all WD40 men dead and Jaleek standing on one guys chest with the nuzzle of hee gun in his eye. She standing on him like he a hill amd her gun the national flag or some shit. Like she just won a war. She made eyecontact with me.

"Pops get yo ass up. All y'all get y'all asses up. I killed Errbody. Next tike give me a team that know how to hit their targets without seeing the target." Jaleek is officially Wilding.

I heard Juanita say "Nahh you just a fucking demon. Yo ass cam smell yo prey and shit. Thats how. Demonic possession ass mufucka." Then Jaleek smacked her teeth and said "Nigga you just mad yeen got them skills like me."

Everybody had gotten up and Jaleek was still standing in the door frame that led from the entrance to upstairs then a gunshot rung and Jaleek jerked. She had gotten shot! Fuck! I can't lose her again! But she acted before I could even move.

**Jaleek POV**

I heard a fucking gunshot and then I felt this burning ass sensation in my back. I looked up the stairs and their goes my back stabbing uncle. I laughed at him. "Heyyo its gonna take more than that to kill me." Then I dhot his ass in the kneecap and he came falling down the stairs.

When he reached me I tilted my head. "Hmm.. Uncle you gotta be careful. You could've killed yourself falling down all those steps like that. Would you like me to help you?" I one else down beside him and he said "You're a fucking psycho path." And he spit his blood in my face.

I wiped my face off with my shirt. Lucky me I had on all black. I smirked and said "Tsk..tsk..tsk..you shouldn't of ever did that. Well um Dad I don't want you to see this. So y'all make ya selves useful and go find my mama."

They went up the stairs some went inna basement, meanwhile I stayed with my back stabbing uncle and stuck my finger in the wound where I Shit him and he screamed like a lol bitch. "Hmm so... You wanna fuck with me and my family? Hmm? You know I don't play about my family. Especially not my parents."

I dug my finger in his wound deeper until I felt the bullet in his bone. "So why you did it? Tell mw and ill let you free."

He started whining and said "Please, its just Mama never cared about me she always talked about Malik. Saying he'll always make it and I won't. I just had to get rid of you bitc... I mean niggas. Then I would have all the money to myself."

I nodded and said "Yeah? I forgive you. You can wobble yo way to the hospital because we not taking you." He smiled brightly and said "Thank you! I knew you would." I smirked at him and his smile faded.

"You seriously think I'm about to let you get away and you were gokna kill my mama? No disrespect Uncle but you got me fucked up nigga. Ill see you in the next life fam." I pulled out my phone and said "Hold up I wanna remember this day forever I killed you and saved my mama"

He said "YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" I hummed and set up my phone and it started recording. I got in front of the camera and said "This is the day I saved my Mama's life. In order to this I'm going to kill my uncle the nigga who kidnapped her." I stepped back from the camera and smiled at it. I put the gun to his head and said "Well it was nice knowing you bro"

Then I shot him and his body went limp. I looked up and my Mama was there. She looked happy and woreied at the same time. At the same time I felt myself getting cold and remembered I got shot. I got my phone, saved the video and handed my phone to my dad before I went limp.

Goodbye Mama and Dad. Oh and you too Maleek. But ill still be in y'all hearts because I'm a bad bitch and I can't die. Well statistically speaking. Goodbye world and goodbye Jaylon.

**Vote amd comment**
**what y'all think?**
**Until next time. Its currently 12:07 am I be updating at night and shit 😂.**

Can't wait to see what ChicagosUnderrated gotta say about this one ☺