8-Dread

"What. Is. Your. Freakin. Order, SIR??!" I said after overcoming the shock.

I tried not to shove the pen towards his throat, I needed to keep my job for as long as I could and I wouldn't risk for this asshole to ruin it all. why am I so damn lucky?? Notice the sarcasm, please.

He raised his eyebrows at me with a slight smile on his face. And I forced myself to look away so I wouldn't be drawn to his charms. I hated him. But I couldn't deny his looks that made me feel like a potato comparing to him.

He rested his chin oh his fist and I looked at my notepad, waiting for his order.

"Hmmm, what do you have in here?? Is there any kopi luwak ?"

"What is that? Sounds like a kind of dogs."

"No, its one of the most expensive kinds of coffee in the world, actually."

"And do you think that a place like this that can hardly pay its employees can have that kind of coffee, smartass?"

"Then why are you here in the first place? Why do you even work in here??"

His question caught me off guard. And I stood there for a moment and pursed my lips. I looked back at him and said,"you wouldn't understand.... Come on, do you want to order? Because if not, I'm gonna go back to my work, bye."

I was about to leave when he held my wrist, "no, wait. Bring me some coke. I don't even know why I came here. But I'm glad I found you here. Now, I can get to tease you more."

I yanked my hand away,"are you trying to get me fired??! I'll just bring you your coke and you'll leave. I want to keep my job." I went inside to get him his drink. Then I went back to his table and set a tray with his drink.

"Wait until I taste it first. I might not like it, you know."

"Dude, its coke. How can it even be any different??"

He shrugged, opening the can slowly and sipping the drink while I sighed.

I tried so hard not to look at him while drinking, but it was just as if he was doing this on purpose

I was about to go again when he called again,"hey, (Y/N), wait! Come sit here a little!"

I glared at him as he said it loud enough for some people to hear.

"Why are you talking as if we're some friends?? I hate you. Understand that."

"I know," he teased. "That's exactly why I'm doing that."

I just turned and went back to my job when Taehyung suddenly screamed,"hey, (Y/N), you didn't bring me those pa-"

I almost ran to him and immediately shut him up with my hand that choked his mouth. I removed it fast when I felt his tongue.

"Eww!" I yelled at him. "I had enough! I won't let you ruin my job!!"

I went to the manager and told her that I wanted to see my mother and it was an emergency and bla bla bla. And luckily, she let me. So I took my jacket and rushed out of the cafe only to be followed by that jerk.

"(Y/N)!"

"WHAT?? WHAT IN HELL DO YOU WANT WITH MY LIFE??! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, KIM TAEHUNG!!"

I turned to leave but he pulled me and I turned to him once more. He looked at me, looking a bit frustrated and handed me my bag.

"You forgot this at the shop. The other waitress wanted to give it to you but you left so fast."

I looked down at it and took it, mumbling, "thanks,".

He was about to say something else to cut the silence but someone else did.

"(Y/N)? Is that you??"

A voice behind me said. A familiar voice. A very, very familiar one. Even though all those years passed, I could still recognize it without even looking back.

It was a voice I adored.

It was a voice I missed.

It was a voice I dreaded.

I turned slowly, holding the shocked face I already had.