26-Heat

"Uggghh, (Y/N)..." He said with his eyes still closed. I gulped slowly as I looked at his figure. Apparently, he was still asleep, mumbling while he slept.

I couldn't hold my relieved sigh, letting it out as I walked slowly and carefully towards his bed.

I looked down at his sleeping face; it was obvious that he was feeling pain while he slept, shutting his eyes tightly as he kept mumbling under his breath,"(Y/N), don't.. Don't leave... I'll do anything. Just, don't listen to them. They don't know what they're.... Saying..."

I glanced at him in confusion as he said that. What could he possibly be dreaming of??

I gasped as he suddenly grasped my arm, holding it tightly and pleaded,"no, don't...."

I tried to make my breath stable but failed, looking at Taehyung's sleeping face as he kept his tight grip on my arm and slightly pulled me.

"Gghraahh!"

I slapped my mouth with my free hand to stop myself from letting out any noise. And we stayed like that for a few moments, seeming like ages, until his grip slowly lightened, and he let go of my arm after that.

I let out a nervous sigh as I tried to back away from Taehyung, afraid that he might do more next time.

I tried to make myself busy with the surroundings, looking at the rich boy's room. When I thought of his room, I always imagined something royal. But I was shocked when I realized that it was not; his bed was a little too big, yes, but his closet wasn't a walk-in closet like I though. It was just a normal-sized one, filled with Gucci clothes and other well-known names of clothes.

His desk was a little big with two shelves right above. I looked at the things that were on top of the shelves, feeling how the tables now turned. There were many books there, and a lot of pictures' albums.

Ooooohhh, interesting, I thought as I grabbed an album from the shelf.

I opened it, looking at all the cute pictures of the kid Taehyung. And I saw his siblings and parents, realizing I had never met his parents in person before. But I was his girlfriend, now, right? How come I couldn't see him and Taehyung got to meet both my parents??

"Aiisshh," I hissed.

Taehyung suddenly started breathing harshly while coughing, his eyes still shut tightly. I rushed towards him in worry and looked at him; his cheeks were now a deep red as drops of sweat fell down his forehead, making his hair bangs stick on his forehead and cover most of his eyes.

Oh, my gosh, he looked bad.

I didn't know what to do, though. It's not like I had any experience with nursing like that little monster thought before trapping me in here.

But, anyway, I tried to feel his cheek with the back of my hand and he was flaming.

"Oh, gosh, what should I do?? Stay with me, Taehyung," I said dramatically, feeling a little nervous at handling such a situation. I looked around for any cloth that I could use and ended up holding a... A boxer.

Well, um, at least it was something, right? And besides, it was still in a bag. So, it was... Still unused.

Gosh, Taehyung is gonna kill me.

Maybe I should look around for something el-

Taehyung's breathing went harder and louder.

"Holly shiteu!! Forgive me, Tae," I said as I held the boxer towards the sink in Taehyung's bathroom and washed it. Then I headed back to Taehyung's bed and placed it on his hot forehead.

I mean literally hot, I meant... Damn it, forget it.

At least I knew that when I graduate, I am not gonna work as a doctor or anything like that. Never.

"(Y- (Y/N)," Taehyung mumbled as my hands were still on his forehead. I bit my lip in fear. Please don't notice the boxer on your forehead.

His eyes slowly fluttered open,"I-Is it the fever or are you actually here in my room?" He blinked at me, a small tear sliding down his sleepy tired eye.

I gulped, looking anywhere but at his forehead. I nodded,"I'm here. It's true. It's... A really long story. But your sister is involved in it." I rolled my eyes at the door as I heard muffled giggles behind the door.

"You'll see, Eun Jin!! You'll regret this!" I yelled at the locked door, then I heard a shocked gasp and then small footsteps running away from the door.

Taehyung looked back at me in confusion. "I told you it was a long story. But in short, we're locked in here." I said.

He gave me a playful smile, even though he looked weak,"ah, the good old days."

I frowned at him, trying hard not to slap him because he was sick.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're here, (Y/N). I never expected you'd come."

I smiled at him,"well, I missed your annoying presence." I shrugged.

He smiled as he held my hand, emitting some of his heat through his palm to mine. Damn, he was burning up.

"So, you can cook and nurse? Wow," he glanced at me with an amused look.

Oh, man. If only he knew.

Just as I thought of those words, his hand came up to his forehead and he touched the boxer on his head, feeling its fabric before taking it off his forehead and glaring at it in astonishment.

I bit my lip nervously, wishing there was an exit so I could run off. Maybe I could jump off the window. Oh, wait, this was the third floor.

"(Y/N).... Did you actually put a freakin boxer on my forehead."

"Pfft, what?? Of course not. I think this time, you're really imagining things because of your fever." I acted innocent.

Well played, (Y/N). Well played.