9-Memory

Taehyung's POV

I saw how her body trembled as soon as she heard that voice. She turned ever so slowly, looking at the man behind her.

As soon as she locked eyes with him, and to my own surprise, she came closer to me and held my arm, her body still shaking awfully hard.

Whoever that guy is, I think he's worse than me.

He looked old enough and he seemed a little familiar, or was it my imagination? But he did look like someone I knew.

"(Y/N), oh... You don't know how much I missed you. Im- I'm so sorry, I-"

"It's okay. I- I need to go anyway," her voice was shaking now.

I saw the pain in the guy's eyes who said,"and this guy must be...?" Looking over at me.

She gulped,"he's my-my boyfriend."

I tried so hard to hold the shock, along with the feeling that just burst in my chest. Usually, I would've joked around and made her hate her life for saying that. But for some reason, I felt like I shouldn't for the first time of my life; she looked too frightened by that guy.

I played along and nodded saying,"nice to meet you, sir."

She clutched to me harder,"let's go."

I led her to my car to get her away from whoever that man is and I opened the door for her as if I was a gentleman; she looked as if ahe couldnt do anything but breathe or else she would fall down and faint.

I entered my car and started the engine,"let's take you home."

But then she clutched my hand that was holding the steer wheel and pleeded,"no, take me anywhere else, please."

I looked at her. This was a different (Y/N), a weak one who looked broken.

I didn't want to see that (Y/N).

"But I need to go home." I said.

"Then, take me to your house."

I sighed and nodded slowly, "okay, but you own me an explanation when you calm down."

She nodded slowly as I drove to my house, the figure of that hurt man dissapearing behind us.

Time Skip

I sat down in the living room with
(Y/N) who was just starting to calm down. My parents weren't home yet like always; they always worked for late hours.

I told one of the maids to make some tea. And as soon as she left a little girl burst out of nowhere and jumped at me,"come and play with me, oppa!" She sang.

(Y/N) looked amused at the little girl that climbed my back.

I held her and put her down. "Not now, Eun Jin. I need to do some homework with my school mate."

Then, she innocently looked over at (Y/N) and put her hand on her small mouth.

"Oh, this is your school mate? She's pretty. She's more like your soul mate." She giggled while (Y/N) choked on air and blushed.

" Eun Jin," I warned. "Go and play inside with Jeon Gyu."

"Okay," she nodded. "I'll let you two do your homework without bothering you." She winked at (Y/N) before rushing outside with a giggle.

I buried my face in my hands,"please don't tell anyone about this."

"Why? She's so adorable. I'm shocked that you have younger siblings who dont despise you."

"Yes, but no one in school knows about them or how close they are."

Her face suddenly turned shocked,"but why not?"

The maid came in with the tea and some cake. Then she left without a word.

I turned back to (Y/N),"that doesn't matter now. Just tell me what the hell happened to you back there?? Who was that guy?"

She looked down and bit her lip, then. Moments of silence passed before she answered,"he's my dad."

"What?! But why did you act like that to him??"

My POV

I sighed as tears threatened to come out. There was no use hiding this anymore. Even if it was my enemy whom I confessed to about the thing nobody, not even my mom, knew-well, my mom knew but not quite everything- I had to let it all out.

"Because I saw him last time many years ago, since that day," I answered, having the courage to spill out everything, looking deep into Taehyung's curious eyes.

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger again. I don't like them but I don't want to make this chapter too long. Plus, my hand is tired. But don't worry, I'll update soon hopefully.

Hope you're enjoying the story till now, love yourselves