18-Wrong

You have 12 missed calls

You have 8 new messages

"Aish!" I exhaled at my phone while heading out of my house.

All these messages were from Taehyung. And I didn't even know what he wanted from me.

In matter of seconds, he called for the thirteenth time while I crossed the street. This time, I answered, not wanting him to call anymore.

"What do you want, Taehyung?? I don't have time for you."

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming over to your house." He said through the phone.

"And why do you even want to come? I told you to get away from me, didn't I? And if you keep breaking into my house I swear I'll call the police and soon you'll find yourself in either prison or a MENTAL HOSPITAL!"

"why? What did I do??"

"You know what?? Nothing. It doesn't matter. I'm not at my house anyway."

Would you believe when I say that I actually heard how his tone changed 180 degrees at the next sentence when he said, "where are you going?"??

"Are you my dad? That is none of your business."

"(Y/N)..."

I stopped on the pavement, feeling how serious he suddenly sounded.

"Are you meeting Jimin?"

".... What if I was?"

"I told you not to get near him."

"You know what Taehyung, you did wreck my life, but you still don't own it. So, bye." I hung up before giving him any chance to answer.

Just what was wrong with that guy? First, he wanted to make me regret and now this?? He was acting weird around Jimin. And I wasn't feeling good about it.

Was there a chance that he was...
Jealous??

From Jimin?? At me??

Yeah, right. Might as well think the statue of liberty is now having a vacation in China.

I reached the restaurant where I was supposed to meet Jimin, getting inside and looking around for a certain guy.

I finally found him sitting on a table alone, obviously waiting for me.

I waved at him happily and then sat in front of him. It was like I was a differnet person in front of him.
His cheerfulness was just contagious.

"Hey," he greeted. "You seem better. Excited to have some Bolgogi?"

I looked at him, "no, I just want to eat Japchae. So, what are we gonna do after that?" I asked.

Jimin shrugged, looking at his menu and furrowing his eyebrows, looking very concentrated at his task.

I didn't notice that I laughed audibly at him until he looked back at me with raised eyebrows, "what??"

"Nothing.." I could feel my cheeks slightly flush. How could I tell him that he looked so cute?

That was... Awkward.

We ended up ordering Bolgogi for Jimin and Japchae for me.

We talked a lot that night as if we were friends for a long time, not just literally a day

We talked a lot that night as if we were friends for a long time, not just literally a day. And I hadn't talked that much in my whole life with the same person.

We got out of the restaurant, feeling full with warm food. And I shivered at the sudden wind that rushed past me.

I stopped shivering, though, when I felt an arm wrap around me, trying to warm me. I looked shyly at Jimin and couldn't hold my stupid mouth,"how come I only met you yesterday?"

"Hmm?"

"Eerr, I mean, I just.. Feel like I've known you for long, not just yesterday."

"Oh," he lightly chuckled, walking on the pathway with his arm still around me. "Well, I feel the same, too. But I guess we were meant to be."

At that, my face became a tomato while I tried to look anywhere else.

"I- I didn't.. Mean it that way, I mean.. Damn, I always mess up with girls." He sighed, looking shamefully down.

"No,no its okay."

I didn't realize I was following Jimin until we stopped at an amusement park.

I glared at Jimin.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You didn't tell me we were going yo this place. And besides, I don't really like those places, their filled with noise and people," I said as I backed away slightly, now Jimin's hand wasnt on me anymore.

"Wait, seriously? Then, you missed a lot of fun."

I shook my head as he tried to pull me towards it,"Jimin, I.. I don't want to go there."

Other than not liking humans, a certain memory at a certain place like this haunted me.

It was the last time my dad took me somewhere, to an amusement park.

Jimin must've noticed the train of memories that ran in my eyes because he nodded nervously, "alright. We'll just.. Walk around." He took my hand and we silently walked on the pathway.

We were now in an empty area with barely anyone on the streets.

"Jimin.."

"Yes?"

"Umm, didn't you tell me that Taehyung helped you before? But... How did he do that? And why aren't you close friends then?"

His orbs suddenly widened as he stopped in his tracks and I stopped with him, looking over at his darkened eyes,"didn't I tell you I always messed up with girls?? I guess you though of it differently."

He grinned at me in a different way now, a way that I wasn't sure I liked, and said,"but I literally mess girls up.."

********†*********†**********

A/N: okay, but why is this getting a little, I mean WAY too creepy?? Idk what I'm doing but I'm so sowwy for making my Mochi sound like that. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading \(^o^)/ 💜💜