E P I L O G U E

S E R E N D I P I T O U S

———

Clutching tightly to the fabric of my shirt, I dizzily got up, trying not to faint.

The three men in the room waited for my response, forming an awkward, unbreakable silence. I walked slowly towards the door where Taehyung still stood dazzlingly, not even knowing how to react when my breath was hitched and my head ached with too many questions.

I, to my own surprise, just passed by him and mumbled an 'excuse me', feeling the urge to slap my self as I hurried out of the room and caught a glimps of his smile fading.

"(Y/N).." He held my wrist before I could walk any further. I was now in the corridor, away from our managers' eyes.

I still avoided his eyes that looked at me warmly,"didn't you miss me too?"

Okay, that took my breath away, and finally gave me the courage to look him in the eye.

"I- I.. How? How can you still love me after all this time? After all what I've done to you?? I tried being that cold so you wouldn't hurt as much as I did. So you would hate me." At this point, rivers of tears travled down my cheeks. And he brushed them softly, wiping away my tears.

"No, I could never put that word along with your name in one sentence. No matter what you did. I was still stubborn enough and searched all South Korea for you. Well, almost all."

I still moved away from him and slid down slowly, my legs failing me as the stopped functioning. He bent down and picked me up bridal style while I yelped,"wait, let me- let me take all this in first before you take me around JYP like this!"

A soft chuckle escaped his perfect lips. And I couldn't help but notice how more handsome he got over those four years. And I missed his scent so much.

But I finally broke out of my daze and forced him to set me on the floor.

I looked him in the eye again, forcing myself to ask these unbearable questions that traveled through my mind,"But.. Why did you come now? And how?? And.... What about your parents??"

"I have found out you worked here long time ago. But I couldn't possibly come around here, even if I were the Gucci Guy. So, I... Debuted at another company, hoping I could meet you. And finally the opportunity came." He looked at me for a second, his glittering eyes lost in mine.

"And, about my parents, don't worry, I would never disobey them, even if I'm a grown man now. So, when they found out you were now well known, they finally approved on my decision. And at least they'll get to see the great person you are." He gave me another warm smile while twirling my hairlocks in his fingers, automatically closing the distance between us.

"But... Its just-" I couldn't even talk properly.

"What? You don't want me anymore??" Fear was visible in his eyes now."

I shook my head,"N-no! It just... All happened too fast... I-"

"Its okay. You don't need to talk anyway." he wiggled his eyebrows playfully at me, getting a little more closer.

"And who do you think you are to come this close and try to kiss me, mister??" I played along with him as our nose tips now touched.

"Don't you even know who I am?" He asked, his eyes too close and looking deep into mine.

"What? Are you some president or pd here and I wasn't informed??" I smiled, saying the words similar to the ones I said the first time I met him.

"Well, I guess you really don't know. But in this company, I am the Gucci Guy, your Gucci Guy." With those last words, his lips crashed onto mine, his hands pinning me against the wall and my hands traveling all around his hair. His scent made me feel so nostalgic that I never wanted to let go of him ever again. And I decided I never would, no matter what the whole damn world said and tried to tear us apart, I didn't care. Because I knew we were supposed to be together. As cheesy as it might have sounded, all of this wasn't a mere coincidence.

It was fate. A serendipitous fate.

*******†*******†********

A/N: Yep, it is the end, sadly. I really enjoyed writing this book for allll of you. Thank you all my wonderful readers for reaching this far. Thank you all for wasting your time reading my not-so-awesome fanfic. But I tried to give it my all in this fanfic and I hope you enjoyed it.

And thank you 1-800-SuckADick for giving me the idea for this great plot twist, I love you :)

And for ICARMYI my frieeeeennddd. I always try to not give up writing because of you and your amazing words. I love you too😭💕

Amd to aaalll my readers who were there from the beginning or just came, thank you all my amaaazing readers!! *thumbs up for your awesomeness!!* is that even a word 😂😂 lol.

I hope you all enjoyed this fanfic. And maaaybeee I have a surprise for anyone who loves this crappy cringy book of mine *wink wonk* ;)

Love you aaalll, lovely readers, LOVE YOURSELVES!! 💕💕💕