32-Run

I froze as Taehyung stopped me with his hand, looking carefully outside the main entrance door to see if any of these dorks was there. Then, he gestured for me to follow him. And we both snuck out of the old building and headed towards Taehyung's bike.

He was about to reach for the handles of it when an unfamiliar voice broke the silence of the night,"and where do you think you're going with the lady?"

Lady?? Excuse you???

But, nevertheless, my head turned in shock towards the sound, finding one of those bikers smiling at us, his helmet not on his head and his hands dug deep into the pockets of his black leather jacket.

Taehyung didn't even look shaken as he confidently hopped on the bike and urged me to do so, too.

I obediently did so, clutching hard to his waist from behind, feeling safer than when I was on the bike with that loathsome guy. I inhaled his smell, not realizing how much I missed it. Still smelled like Gucci, though.

The guy shook his head,"oh, no. I don't think you're going anywhere. You can't mess with us." With that, four engines roared in unison as their lights burried the darkness of of the night; four of the motorbikes were on each side of the guy who spoke, waiting for one sign to lung at us.

But Taehyung waisted no time for his dramatical exit as he drove as fast as he could, soon the other bikes chasing us.

I looked behind me in worry; shoot, they were so close that they could reach for me with their hands!

But suddenly, two more bikes came from behind. Oh, great. As if things weren't bad enough.

I watched in horror as the other two bikes reached their way to the very front. But they seemed to be delaying the others behind, turning in curvey motions. What were those idiots doing??

"It's Hoseok and Yoongs," Taehynug's voice interrupted my thoughts, barely audible against the sound of the rushing wind hitting my face and making my already messy hair a bigger mess.

"Huh??"

Taehyung slightly turned to me, his eyes meeting mine fast as he said,"They're delaying the bikers behind us." Before turning back to the road.

My eyebrows jerked up as I realized that late. So, they had a plan. Wow.

We finally reached a more crowded area filled with neon lights everywhere. And some of the bikers couldn't keep chasing us without losing their way through the streets and between the cars.

In a matter of minutes, only two bikes were in view; Hoseok's and Yoongi's.

"YAAASSSS, BISHESS!!" I screamed my lungs out, the rush of adrenaline never stopping in my veins.

"Wow, there," Taehyung laughed, shocked at the sound I just made. "Guess we finally lost them."

_____________________________________

I squinted my eyes at the house, trying to figure out for whom it belonged to.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and pulled me towards its entrance as Yoongi and Hoseok came along, too.

"Hey, wait! Where are we?? I thought we were going to your house!" I protested, glaring at Taehyung who gave me a lazy look, then turned back to the door, opening it before answering,"we're at Namjoon's place."

"But, why??" I asked as I entered the house along with the three boys. Taehyung opened his mouth to give me an answer but his head snapped up towards the sound that filled the air of the house we just entered.