27- Mistaken

Grey was all the sky was this morning; the clouds wouldn't let any space for the sunlight to seep through, making all the buildings and people look dull.

But it was a cheerful day. Why wasn't the sky cooperating with me??

Taehyung must have noticed my annoyed pout as my eyes traveled through the sky, because he chuckled at me,"why do you look like you're mad at the sky??"

I looked back at him, my mind coming back to earth, and I answered him,"the clouds are covering the sun."

"Isn't my brightness enough for you?" He grinned playfully. And I rolled my eyes at him,"Try to say stuff like that one more time," I shot him a threatening glare.

He shrugged,"what? I'm not the one who decided to nurse a sick guy with a boxer." Now, his grin turned wider as I rolled my eyes away again with a blush as I coughed,"but.. But, you were dying. I didn't have much time to get something else. I was trapped in your room so I had to come up with something."

"With a boxer."

"Shut up."

"And I wasn't dying. Don't be over dramatic, (Y/N)."

"Ugghh, I already regret coming with you to school. Do you want me to help you with physics or not??"

"Okay, okay, sorry, just help me with that stupid project or I won't even pass." He sighed heavily.

"Good boy," it was my turn to give a laugh as I took advantage of the situation so he wouldn't keep reminding me of how much bad I am at taking care of sick people.

As I remembered the events of the day I got trapped in his room after he woke up, my cheeks turned red; we kept arguing when he realized what I did. Until his fever became even worse and he started acting wierder then usual, talking to himself and saying a full scenario made of at least ten people all by himself and acting all their roles. He kept trying to kiss me but I pushed him away. I know I didn't want to push him away, even if I tried to deny it, but I still didn't want any germs to reach me, did I?

A few days later now, he was finally healthy and able to go to school. And since he's a really caring boyfriend,  he decided to walk me to school.

Pfft, Of course not, he just wanted my help in his physics project before school.

"Soooo, what are your project ideas again, (Y/N)?" He asked me for the fourth time while we were still walking to school.

I sighed at him and handed him the notes I scribbled and he read them in a little amusement.

"Oh, thanks."

I shrugged. I wasn't that good at school, but sometimes, just sometimes, I could be creative in those science or maths subjects. I'm not a nerd, though. Haha, not even close. I fail a lot because I'm too lazy to study.

I suddenly stopped at a certain shop window.

"W-why did you stop?" Taehyung asked as he stopped beside me. I looked beside me through the glass window and stared at the thing inside,  smiling to myself.

"Nothing," I said as I continued walking. "I guess I just imagined it."

Taehyung nodded. He didn't look convinced but didn't ask more as we almost reached school.

____________________________________

"Oh, you're not serious, are you??" I asked the shop employee again in shock.

She sadly shook her head and said,"sorry, miss. But this is the price."

"oh, well... Thank you, anyway," I said, sighing and gettimg out of the shop.

I had gone after school to the same shop I saw this morning to get the thing I noticed at the window. I wanted to give it to Taehyung as a gift but the son of a banana had high prices.

You might be wondering what kind of gift was possibly good for Taehyung. I mean, he had everything.

Almost everything.

When I was in Taehyung's room I had noticed that he liked drawing but he didn't have too many drawing tools.
I didn't know why, though. But his drawing was really good. Maybe he needed a little encouragement.

That's why I thought of buying Taehyung that cute drawing sketchbook that had a cute tiger with hearts on its cover. I know Taehyung didnt seem into these stuff but somehow, when I saw that sketchbook I couldn't help but imagine how cute it would look in his hands.

Either way, I was not giving up that easily. I would take some extra work hours today, and the day after... Well, maybe for a week, so I could buy it.

I already headed to the café, not bothering the fact that I hadn't even changed my school uniform or that I still had my bag on my back.

____________________________________

"(Y/N), come on."

"Leave me, Tae. I'm busy."

"But I'm boooored!"

"Hi boooooored. I'm busy as Hell right now. Nice to meet you. Now go."

"Haha, very funny, (Y/N). Very funny."

I shook my head at him as I emptied another table and wiped it.

He looked at his watch,"you were supposed to go home two hours ago."

"Sorry, but not today, mom."

I walked towards the kitchen to put a tray and some muggs inside, Taehyung still following me.

"(Y/N), (Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!"

I turned to him,"aish! Can you stop being to noisy? And you can't get in the kitchen."

He pouted, still following me inside.

I had no idea where he exactly was so when I turned to go back to the tables outside the kitchen I bumped into a large chest.

I blinked and looked at Taehyung,"can you stop following me??"

"Can you stop ignoring me??"

I shook my head,"Taehyung, come on.. Just.."

"You know what, I'm going. Tell me when you have time for me." With that, he left the kitchen and headed out of the cafe.

As soon as his words finally sank in, I blinked and finally realized what he said. Then, I ran towards the exit and stood outside, looking for his figure but finding nothing but the whisp of air outside.

Wait, was he..... Mad at me??!