28- Am I Wrong?

A/N: Happy birthday, our hope, our angel. J-HOOOOOOOOPE!!💕💕

"Come on.."

No answer.

"Oh, come ooooonnn!"

Still no.

"Aish, Tae. You're acting like a three-year old!!" I huffed a sigh at Taehyung who only looked towards the board, pretending as if I didn't even exist in school. And I was right beside him.

"What do you want me to do so you could notice me?" I asked Taehyung in despair. But he only blinked in response, not at me, but at the board.

What was wrong with him?? Since that day he got out of the cafe angrily he hadn't even talked to me once, thinking I was ignoring him and not giving him any importance while in fact, I was working my butt off for late hours at work and showing late and sleepy at school days.

Was I even doing the right thing??

I sighed, deciding to let it go for now and turned my head back to the teacher, feeling this strang, painful sour thing at the back of my throat.

___________________________________

"You poooor poor thingy."

Uggh, Soo Jae.

I rolled my eyes while she only acted dramatically at the fact that Taehyung and I weren't on very good terms now.

"Soo Jae, I swear I'll throw the whole rice pot at you," I warned as I took some rice from the large rice pot at the cafeteria.

"Oh, NO! Please! I dont need more carbs! Just kidding, I dont count the carbs like those idiots," she pointed at the same group of girls that had given me that warning about getting close to Taehyung. They only had salads or juice bottles that probably tasted like old feet with them. But that didn't help them get rid of their ugly faces. No, that's permanent. And what they called food was actually the last thing I might think of eating if it was the apocalypse.

Not my style.

I frowned at their food then looked back at my real food as we sat at a table.

"I hate them."

"Who doesn't?" Soo Jae shrugged, biting onto her burger. Yes, that's what I liked about her. She eats like humans. Burgers were created for a reason.

Her eyes suddenly travelled up and met someone's,"Oh! It's Jimin!! Hey!"

Oh, sheett!!

I choked on my own food as Jimin came by to our table when he heard stupid Soo Jae calling him. I only stifled as he stood beside me and near Soo Jae but closer to me, not taking my eyes off my rice. Oh, how it looked hot and tasty. Lemme just grab the spoon and-

"Hey, (Y/N)."

Djdndjdkkdfokfjedbsjsjxjjxiddiwodk

(A/N: Its ok, that's not a word😂)

I took a big mouthful of rice and only nodded, looking at the eggs I had to eat, too.

"Hey, Soo Jae. How are you??" His sweet voice said. It was the sound of the devil. And I didn't know it was that good.

"Hey, Jimin. Long time no see."

I internally sighed; I hadnt told her of what Jimin actually was. I mean, how could I explain for her that??

But I had to tell her.... Once his butt takes off.

"How have you been doing, (Y/N)? I haven't seen you since that party." He probably smiled sweetly but I was busy staring at my feet and at the ground.