35-Erase

"(Y/N)!" She screamed. "Come oooooonn!!!"

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, which made her hide her face with her fists and chuckle at my reaction. "Oh, come on! You said we were going to the cafe right after you finish your work!" She complained.

I sighed, looking at the way my manager just took as he told me to wait a little.

"Sunmi, you know I'm not done yet. I'm never done."

She pouted then,"you always work too hard since I knew you. I guess that's why you climbed the stairs of fame so fast."

"Umm, thanks. But that won't make me go with you to buy coffee. Not yet, at least."

"Alright, alright. I'll wait for you. But don't take too long. What do you still need to do?"

I shrugged as soon as my manager came in sight again and cleared his throat,"(Y/N), we still have one more thing left and then you'll be off. You'll do another collaboration. I already told you of that, I believe. And the contract is ready. Come with me, please, (Y/N)."

I nodded at him, looking back at Sunmi with a sorry smile. She nodded at me with a thumbs up,"it's alright. I'll wait at the café and the coffee will be on my treat!"

"Thanks! You're the best!" I hugged her before breaking off and being led to a room. "I know I am!" I heard her yell cheerfully before dissapearing behind a corner in the wide building.

I walked slowly, remembering the conversation I had eith her earlier, telling her how my life changed – more like, flipped – in four years. For four years I've been working so hard at the JYP, and finally I started getting the recognition and started doing more collaborations. No, they didn't stuff me in a group. I only got in one but it didn't work. And somehow, now, I found myself working alone, being best friends with Sunmi herself. And I never imagined all this would happen to me.

Even my mom had better opportunities now, having a better job at a big investment company. And we had a better life, now. Finally, life had smiled upon us for once.

"And what about that guy you told me about? What happened to him?" Sunmi's wondering voice echoed in my head. She had said that after telling her most of what happened in my life. We were that close.

I had shrugged as an answer, telling her I didn't know what happened to him after I left.

"But you still love him, don't you? A lot. Its really obvious from the way you talked about him."

I had chuckled with a teary smile, a teary smile that I had right now as I walked to the room with my manager. And I had said,"Its that obvious? I guess you can't hide your desire. You can't erase what your heart wants."

I walked in the room now, thinking how I decieved myself of how I moved on without him. He was better off without me, anyway. And it didn't hurt like it used to before. At least I could breathe now.

I sat lazily on the couch in the room, facing an empty pair of couches. I looked at my manager in confusion and asked,"where's the star I'll do the collaboration with?"

"I guess he's going to co–"

"Sorry we're late." A voice interrupted my manager. I didn't bother to look anywhere but at the contract, barely focusing while trying to lock my feelings inside again. I didn't want to burst out crying in front of them over a guy I lost four years ago.

I held the pen and was about to sign, knowing I already had no choice because my manager made most of my decisions. And the guy that came took another pen and was about to sign. But my breath stopped when I saw his hand.

Around his wrist was a gold GUCCI watch. And I only knew one person who wore Gucci that much.

My head automatically rose as my heart was about to pop out.

"T-Tae–"

My eyes locked with unfamiliar ones, looking at me while shaking his head.

I almost heard my heart crack as my eyes watered.

Yeah, right, I got over him. Like the Hell I did.

"You mean Tarhyung? Oh, no I'm just–"

"My manager." Another voice interrupted him. But it was a familiar voice this time, a voice I missed so so much, a voice of a handsome, Gucci Guy that stood at the door with a playful, but warm smile on his bright face.

"I missed you, big mouth."