11- A Gucci Night

The warm water gave my hands some comfort when I washed them.

No, I didn't take a bath in the Gucci house. Like the Hell I will. I was only washing my tear stained face before changing.

Then I went to the clothes and started putting them on. I heard some giggles from outside,"pretty soul mate is staying here tonight, yaaay!" That must have been Eun Jin.

"Sshhh, calm down! Go to bed, now!" I heard Taehyung scream-whisper.

I sighed at the little girl. She was cute but I didn't like the idea of her shipping me with Taehyung, did I?

I started thinking about it as a stupid tiny voice screamed of the opposite in my head.

"Shut up," I whispered to myself. Oh, my gosh, I was going crazy. Great.

Just as I was about to leave after finishing, the hem of the blouse got stuck at the tip of a hanger on the wall at the level of my waist.

I tried to remove it but I didn't try too hard because I didn't want to ruin this fancy Gucci. But it didn't work,it got somehow reeeaally stuck and I couldn't move.

I didn't have Any other choice but to do it. I had to do it, oh, how I hate my bad luck.

"Ta- Taehyung?" I called awkwardly.

No answer.

"Umm, Taehyung!" I called a little louder now.

I heard some footsteps moments later approaching the bathroom.

"(Y/N)? You called?" He said from the other end of the door.

"Umm, yeah. Can you help me? I'm... Stuck." (A/N: Man I should change the name of this book to Stuck 😂)

"Do you... Do you have your clothes on?"

"Seriously? Like I would tell you to come in if I wasn't. Come on!"

"Okay, okay, big mouth." He said as he got in, looking at me in wonder.

He looked at the area where the blouse was stuck.

"How did that even happen?" His eyebrow jerked up.

"I don't know, just do something!"

He went to the sink and stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection, and he laughed,"but you look good like that, I think it suits you."

"Taehyung, I swear to god I'm gonna kill you if you don't help me!"

"Okay, okay. Just let me.. Umm.." He came closer to me and tried to remove the hem of the blouse carefully. He kept trying and trying until he finally did it with a little too much effort that I stumbled behind, almost falling in the bath tub while he tried not to fall on top of me again.