13-Missing

Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I looked beside me at the empty seat. This was the third day. Third day without someone calling me jerk or grunting at me in annoyance. I felt different. Something was missing.

She was missing.

I looked to my front again, hearing some girls whisper at me to notice them. But I didn't bother act like a playboy now. I was annoyed.

I looked over at a familiar girl sitting in front of me. I knew I saw her somewhere but I couldn't remember. After moments of deep thinking I finally placed it.

"Soo Jae," I whispered.

She looked behind at me in wonder as if she had just witnessed an alien speak.

"You called me?" She asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"You are talking to me. That's what's wrong. I'm just as unknown in school as that trash bin over there. So how come you know my name and you can't even remember the names of the girls you dated??"

Well, that was another big mouth to handle. Now I see why she was (Y/N)'s friend.

"You're (Y/N)'s friend, aren't you?" I asked.

"Ooohh, that's why. I thought the laws of universe changed and the apocalypse was close, thank god. Yes, I am. Why?"

"Have you seen her? She hasn't come to school for three days."

"Ooohhhh, you are worried about her? Aaaww. But, sadly, I don't know. She didn't talk to me about anything."

"I'm not worried about her," I tried to defend.

"Yeah, right, and fish can't swim in water, too." She turned back to face the teacher before I could have the chance to say anything else.

I sighed again, remembering what happened that night after I drove her to school.

"You brought a girl to the house??!"

"Umm, yeah. What's wrong with that? I do bring some over to the house, sometimes, dad," I said to my angry father.

"Yes, but those girls were daughters of well-known business men that I knew personally. Not some random one!"

"Dad, we were just doing a project."

"My son should not interact with those kinds of people. My son-"

"Your son has his own life and could decide for himself." I cut him off harshly. I never spoke to my dad like that before. Even though he controlled almost all my decisions in my life, I never had the heart to stand against him in anything. It never seemed like it, but I was not the one to disobey his parents. I loved them too much to do so.