12-Threat

My eyes slowly fluttered open, trying to block the sunlight with my hand. Then I closed them again and turned to the side only to be met by a sweet warm breath on my face.

I opened one eye carefully and found a sleeping figure hugging me with one arm.

(A/N: omg he's an angel 😣)

"What the.." I pushed his arm away from me but he wasnt moving it. So, I pushed his body away to the point that he fell to the floor.

"Ouch!! Is that how you wake people up in the morning?!" He grunted with closed eyes while trying to get up from the floor.

"No, just jerks who randomly come to my bed and sleep beside me while hugging me."

His eyes fluttered wide open at that, looking in shock at me," you don't remember anything about yesterday??"

"Anything like what? Oh, my god. What did you do to me??!"

"N-nothing!! Its not like that you idiot!! Forget it." He said as he got out.

"Wait, where am I supposed to go now??" I asked.

"What, you never had a sleep-over before?"

I bit my bottom lip. He was right.

"Oh," he was a little shocked. "Well, its a school day so I guess you should go to school."
"Wait, WHAT? I totally forgot about school. I need to go back home to change." I panicked.

"But, there's no time... Unless you ride with me."

I sighed, "fine, just go and change so I can go home fast."

"Okay, gonna go and change. I'll need five minutes." He said as he left the room and headed upstairs. Just how many floors did they have??

___________________________________

Taehyung stopped the car in front of my house and I rushed outside, probably looking like a bag of potatos while running. I got in the silent house. I guess my mom already went to her job.

I went inside my room and started changing when I suddenly heard footsteps outside my room.

Just as I finished changing, I saw Taehyung's head, his eyes peeking inside. I pushed his head out.

"Pervert!"

"What? I just wanted to know if you finished." He groaned.

"There's knocking or asking you know. Just go outside. I'm almost done. Just need to get my bag and stuff."

"Ugh, alright."

I took my bag and threw my books in it and took out my shoes and wore them in a hurry. We were so laaaate.