31- S° ∆° V° E°

Taehyung's POV

"YOU WHAT??!"

Namjoon looked anywhere but at me, looking as nervous as I had never seen him before.

I blinked at him as I still tried to comprehend what I just heard.

(Y/N) was kidnapped.

(Y/N). Was. KIDNAPPED!!?

"HOW THE HELL DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN??!" I asked with rage rising inside of me.

"I thought, because plan A didn't really work, that they were already doing the backup plan and that they were with more friends," Namjoon said as he glanced at Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi who were supposed to show up with Namjoon on motorbikes.

They were originally going to take
(Y/N) to a calm, beautiful place at the shore to meet me so I could apologize to her properly. But it seemed like everything suddenly became too messed up.

And, to make it even worse, Namjoon was badly beaten up by the same bikers that took (Y/N).

"Damn it!!" I yelled in frustration, already riding Namjoon's motorbike while he looked at me in confusion.

"They can't be that far. They must have their hideout somewhere around here. I need to do something before they touch (Y/N)!" the engine of the motorbike roared, simulating the raging anger and fear inside of me.

"Okay, but we're coming," Hoseok hopped on his own bike.

I shook my head,"no, you can't —"

"Do you know how many they are?? More than a dozen." Namjoon said with all his seriousness.

"Jin, take Namjoon to his home. Hoseok and Yoongi, come with me."

All of them obeyed, realizing how serious I seemed. They probably never saw that side of me. It was like beast mode if anyone I loved ever got hurt. I shook that thought out of my head, praying that (Y/N) would be fine while all of us drove around, searching everywhere for those dorks.

_____________________________________

My POV

Oh, god, oh, god. Oh, gooood!!

I internally screamed when the motorbike I was on stopped at a dark alley in front of an old building. The ugly guy who took me here got up from the bike and pulled me violently from my seat.

"Hey! I'm not your slave! Don't you dare touch me!!" I yelled, my mind drained with tiredness, fear and annoyance from these guys to the point that I didn't care what happened anymore. Not that I wanted to end up hurt or dead, but, you know.

The guy gave me an ugly, lopsided smile while looking amused, as if I was meant to entertain him.

Eeww.

"You are a thing, aren't you?" He chuckled musingly.

"No, I am a human. I suggest you treat me like that before you end up in jail."
I crossed my arms in anger.

"Jail?" I thought I almost saw his eyebrows rise behind that dark glass of his helmet. "Baby, jail isn't the worst place for me, not in here."

"Don't you baby me!!"

"Alright, that's it. I think we took a lunatic. Take her inside." He glanced at the other bikers who nodded before coming towards me.

"No! You are NOT taking me– ouch, OUCH! OKAY!!" One of those idiots pulled my hair violently, pulling my whole head along with it towards him.