22- Wash Away

A/N: Sorry, but if I'm gonna keep dying from all those edited pictures then at least I'm not gonna die alone :,)

Enjoy the chapter

My muffled screams died out after I screamed for too long but to no avail.

He was holding me with an arm and covering my mouth with his other hand as he dragged me outside.

I kicked and tried to bite his hand but failed.

"Shh, stop screaming and resisting for nothing, (Y/N)," Jimin whispered as he pressed me against a wall and raised my chin to face him.

His fingertip brushed my cheekbone, traveling slowly down to my neck.

"S-stop! What do you want?!"

"Ssh," he covered my mouth again.
"You thought you could run away from me? I was really kind to you. So, why are you treating me like this? At least you should pay me back for saving your life."

He moved his hand away when he noticed how I calmed down and I asked,"then why did you even save me that night?"

He shrugged, still pressing me against the wall, and said,"I guess I couldn't watch you die. You're... Interesting in a way."

I gulped as I thought of my next move. But then again, I didn't have much time to think so I pushed Jimin away and tried to kick him. But his body was too heavy as he pressed it against mine,"now, stop acting bad," he whispered, his mouth too close to my ear.

"And don't try to scream or you'll regret it."

I nodded slowly, looking at him in fear, not having a clue of what to do.

What should I do? What should I do??

But suddenly, Jimin was on the floor in less than a second.

I looked up to see the boy with those teeth who had opened the door for me and Taehyung when we got stuck in the bathroom.

He looked at me carefully and held my shoulders,"are you okay??"

I nodded and he nodded back, taking my hand and letting me inside the house again.

He closed the glass door behind us before Jimin could get in. Then he huffed a sigh and looked at the door, pushing his hair back and said,"oh my gosh, is he crazy? What's wrong with him?"

But then he looked down at our hands when he realized he was still holding my hand and took his hand away, slightly blushing, looking anywhere but me,"um, don't go outside again. This guy probably wont leave soon. I gotta go tell Taehyung about it."

He was about to leave when I held his wrist,"wait, take me with you. I wanna see him, too."

He nodded as he stared at our hands in horror, but he took me to where Taehyung was. He was appearantly forcing Namjoon to clean up since he broke his vase and some other things and he even ruined Taehyung's Gucci watch.

Taehyung turned to me with a grin as soon as he caught sight of me. But his smile faded when he noticed the troubled look on my face and he looked over at Jungkook. Oh, yeah. That was his name.

Jungkook gestured for Taehyung to come and talk to him privately and Taehyung followed.

The three of us sat on a couch a little far from people.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"J-Jimin is here," I answered nervously.

Taehyung's eyes widened,"what? Did he do anything to you,(Y/N)??"

I shook my head, unable to say anything else. I was still frightened.

Then I looked up at Taehyung and asked,"T-Tae, can you take me home? I want to go, now."

"But..."

"I need to leave."

He nodded slowly and took my hand surprisingly, leading me towards the door and out to his car.

We got inside the car and headed to my house, hoping Jimin wouldn't suddenly appear out of nowhere again.

I hurriedly got out of the car as soon as it parked and went inside to my house, forgetting to even say a goodbye to Taehyung.

What a great first date.

I sat in my bed, and before I knew it, tears rolled down as my shoulders shook hard.

"(Y/N)?.."

Taehyung came at the door and I tried to wipe my tears.  But they never stopped coming out.

He came towards me and wrapped his arms around me comfortingly, his chin was on top of my head while I cried even more.

"It's... Okay. I-I don't know how to calm crying girls but I know this," he raised my chin as he broke off and looked through my shimmering teary eyes and said,"no matter what, I won't leave you. And I won't let anything happen to you. You're stuck with me." He slowly gave a grin while I slowly nodded.

Somehow, some of the worry I've had was washed away from my chest, and it felt more comfortable when I buried my head in his chest and closed my eyes.

He kept patting my back until I unconsciously fell asleep, dreaming of many things while his Gucci smell was stuck in my nose.