20-Shift

7:49

7:50

7:52

"Damn it, clock! Move faster!!"

I threw my clock away feeling irritated and feeling like a ball of nerve. I didn't know how I ended up like this. How??

That night, Taehyung took me back home and promised me to protect me from.. Jimin. And a few days passed with Taehyung changing every bit.
Until, one day he came to my table in the school cafeteria when I was having lunch with my friend Soo Jae.

And he freakin asked me out!!

Like, nothing happened after that kiss that night. But I couldn't get to answer him because he told me what day and hour and left like that, leaving me holding my sandwich awkwardly with murderous glares everywhere at me.

Great, just great.

And now, here I was, sitting in my room on my bed and waiting for Taehyung to come. I've never been to a date before, so I was clueless of what exactly to do.

A knock on the door startled me, making me almost jump from my bed.

Girl, get yourself together. It's not the end of the world...

... Is it??

Taehyung immediately got in my room before I could get to get up from my bed.

He looked nervous too.

"Ugghm," I stiffled a laugh but failed. He looked too damn funny right now. And his cheeks had a little color.

He looked over at me in wonder but shook his head and asked, "you ready?"

I nodded, not knowing what to say.

My mom had left for work again before Taehyung came, mumbling to herself, "my daughter is going on a DATE. Kyaaaaa!!!"

Yup, madness is in my blood.

Even stupid Soo Jae couldn't take off that wide smile since Taehyung asked me out in front of her.

Which made me even more nervous.

"Well, okay. Get up. We have a lot of things to do."

"Like what?"

He turned to me as he was about to leave. "Its a surprise."

How I hated surprises.

I sighed and got up, following Taehyung outside to his fancy car. I tried not to wear something too much. Just a bit.. Casual.

I got in the car and Taehyung started driving

I got in the car and Taehyung started driving. And he soon parked in front of a fancy restaurant.

I glanced at Taehyung who was staring at me. I wanted to tell him that the restaurant looked too fancy for me but all the words died away again as I locked eyes with him.

"W-what?"

"Nothing... You're just.. Too pretty." He smiled, getting out of the car and opening the car door for me like a gentleman.

"Who are you and what have you done to Taehyung?"

He chuckled, "you like that Taehyung better?"

"N-no, but.. This Taehyung is strange."

"Well, you'd better get used to it."

We entered the restaurant and I smelled all the gorgeous food in there, realizing how hungry I was.

Time Skip

I threw the salt container at Taehyung.

"Ouch,what was that for??" He put the container back where it was.

"Quit staring. I wanna eat." I said angrily.

"But I like watching you eat. I've never seen someone eat like that." He said innocently.

"Well, have you ever seen a ghoul eat before?"

I went back to my food. And Taehyung kept teasing me. At least the date wasn't too complicated like I thought.

____________________________________

"Okay, okay. Jelly fish are awesome, happy?" We got out of the restaurant, Taehyung discussing the abilities of jelly fish, trying to convince me that they're great.

I got in the car, thinking of my sweet bed. And Taehyung started the engine again and drove.

I smiled at Taehyung, "honestly, I had fun. Thanks."

He gave me a side smile, still staring at the road,"but the fun hasn't even begun."

"What?" I looked around, finding him driving through a road that didn't lead to mine, it led to a far place.

"Where are we going, Taehyung? I'm gonna call the police." I was about to take my phone out when he held my wrist, "relax, what is wrong with you? I'm not gonna kidnap you or take your organs, I promise."

I gulped,"then where are you taking me?"

He looked at me now, his smile never leaving his face as he said,"we're gonna party at my house."