24- Bright

The flaring sun blazed in the sky, making the wide clear sky a clear blue while we walked in the park.

Taehyung had his hands in his pockets, looking like a handsome rich ass guy while most girls around drooled over him, making me uncomfortable about it.

Well, he was too handsome. And rich. But it doesn't mean they could just check him out while I'm standing there, right?

Oh, man. Who would've thought that me who never cared about his fangirls so much would end up like this? Its making me mad.

I guess Taehyung noticed it as he took a quick glance at me then back at the road. "You jelly, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" I said innocently.

"Oh, come on, you're roasting those girls with your glares. Don't pretend you're not."

I rolled my eyes, avoiding his charming playful eyes as he never took them away from me.

"Aish, whatever."

He chuckled lightly, holding my hand tight, giving me a squeeze and a thrill in my whole body. And a stupid blush, of course.

"Don't worry, now they all look too dim comparing to your brightness."

I glared at him in utter disbelief as my cheeks flamed a deep red.

"Um, t-thanks, I- I guess."

"Aww, now you're stuttering. How cute!"

I slapped his shoulder to stop his playful manner that didn't help me stop blushing at all.

"S-T-O-P I-T!!"

He laughed nonstopping,"okay, okay! Stop punching me!"

But I didn't listen, I kept trying to hit his large body, my punches probably feeling like light pats to him.

But I suddenly, I swear it was by mistake, pulled him, making both of us fall on the fresh green grass in the middle of the freaking park.

"We'll never get over the falls," Taehyung teased as he pressed my body with his against the damp grass.

"Taehyung! We're in the middle of the freaking park!!"

He ignored me, his nose lightly tickling my cheek as his lips whispered, toucing my cheek too,"I don't give a damn about those people around us, as long as it's me and you."

He closed his eyes, his lips tilting towards mine.

I rolled away from him as he was about to kiss me, and he was still closing his eyes. But he almost fell down as he was kissed back by a lick of a dog that came towards him instead of me.

"Aish!!" He exclaimed as he sat and opened his eyes in shock, glaring with fury at the smiling dog and at me who was laughing too hard at him.

"It was MY turn to tease you, Tae! And this dog was sent from heaven to help me!"

I dramatically pretended to be wiping my tears when I stopped laughing, looking over at Taehyung who was still glaring at me.

But then his eyes softened when he looked at the dog who rubbed his head against Taehyung's leg to drag his attention.

"Aww! What a lovely dog! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you, I was only mad at (Y/N) for teasing me." He said with a pout as he patted the dog's head comfortingly. And the dog looked already attached to him.

I looked at Taehyung and said, "hey, Tae! Say cheeeese!" While I held my phone to capture a photo of them together.

Taehyung smiled warmly at the camera and I took the photo.